Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
229 reviews of Hostwinds

Fast, helpful and skillful.
In all my experience dealing with online businesses and services I've never been connected to a real customer help person as fast as I was with Hostwinds. Every time! I have plenty of questions and you always have the answers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Powerful servers and good techs (helpful)
Hostwinds rocks! Solid, and better than I would have expected for such a small fee. Have movie related site which requires some server sources. I'm on shared plan and have no issue with them. Their scripts are really cool - a very flexible web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Fastest web hosting experience I've had to date.
Fastest web hosting experience I've had to date and I've run through quite a few web hosts. Let me save you some time, Hostwinds hosting is fast, reliable and affordable. Not much more you can ask for at a web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Hostwinds is a professional hosting provider
It happens so that I've been using Hostwinds SSD shared hosting service since the end of 2018. Recommend them! Not as single problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Great host.
Their packages are as economically priced because the one I signed up for included php, perl, mysql and many more for such a low price. And on top of that the services, bandwidth and feature are great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Perfect place for hosting websites at
As for their customer support, I must say that it is always available when I contact them, they work 24/7 and ready to help and solve any trouble their clients may experience. I am fully satisfied using their SSD hosting services. They offer nice features

Right provider.
One of my friends suggested me Hostwinds for hosting solution. Yes, he suggested me the right provider. I am very happy to maintain my e-shop site with Hostwinds company.

Good pricing.
I came to Hostwinds.com because of their pricing. After a lot of research I found them to have the best value package. I am a committed customer because of their excellent support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Hostwinds are professional in all the ways
After my website had been hacked and the back up was a rewrite of the hack, I called tech-support and a representative named Michael was amazing. He was able to restore my site with a Word Press back up in under three minutes. Professional web hosting!

I am happy.
I went with HostWinds because they use cpanel, which I find the easiest and most stable control panel you can get. But I've been with them for a long while and had a trouble once - but the issue was eventually resolved and I am happy.

Review Hostwinds