Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
460 reviews of Hostwinds

Quick and prompt.
Hostwinds handled my issue very well and in a timely manner. He (Luke) was quick with his responses and we got everything working on my business website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

The uptime is almost 100%
My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smoothly, and the bandwidth is much for such a cheap price. I host a few websites with them - and I have not had any problems with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Good blend of price, features and reliability
What I want to say is that Hostwinds is quite a good option for hosting Magento commerce e-store and also registering .guru, .fun, .com domains. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually, requests are answered within 15 minutes. Network uptime has been great and I haven't had any problems with my e-shop in the USA during my 9 months as a customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

I love the pricing, uptime and speed connectivity
I've been very satisfied with Hostwinds hosting thus far. They specialize in managed hosting solutions, software development, website design, website marketing, database integration & programming, & e-commerce solutions. Everything works smoothly and I like it.

Everything works smoothly and I like it
After my experience with my last host Hostwinds is like a dream. I have had 2 customer service issues that were resolved in a matter of minutes. They have a friendly support team along with what is probably the best and cheapest plan offering currently available for web hosting.

Great service by Hostwinds
Great service by Hostwinds, reliable and trust worthy and thank you Ben for helping out setting up ssl and installing wp and my template as well.
Awesome Support and happy to be part of Hostwinds.

Solid hosting services so far, keep it up!
Even when it comes to new technologies and getting things running on new sites they have been fantastic and eager to help to solve problems getting started. If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual/monthly fee, then I recommend Hostwinds SSD shared hosting. Everything works well with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

It is definitely the best site SSD
I totally appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with your Hostwinds provider. No doubt, it is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. Asked for assistance once, but the answer given read like it was automated, giving no solution to a problem I later solved on my own. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Thanks for the great service
I have been with Hostwinds for over 3 months and have had only one problem, that was fixed quickly. Came with OSCommerce and PHP which was a big plus for me. They cost a little bit more than other places, but for the features, and support I get, they are awesome. The support people are well informed about the happenings, I know this because when you ask them something there is no delay (as if they were reading from a prompt).

This SSD host has great prices, and reliability.

Amazing and fast.
I actually consider myself intermediate when it comes to knowledge or websites, but every once in a while I come across something I don't know. I've put in 2 support tickets to Hostwinds within the last few months and both were responded to within 20 minutes and my issue fixed. Their customer service is amazing and I won't ever go anywhere else for hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Review Hostwinds