Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
191 reviews of Hostwinds

The best and most reliable Hostwinds is!
They have always had the technology I have wanted in a package that is fairly new and up-to-date.
The best and most reliable Hostwinds is!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Recommend Host-ed hosting to other webmasters
Two thumbs up for Hostwinds's performance. I'm glad I entrusted my website to this provider. I've already noticed an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. These guys get a thumbs up!

Good job, very helpful Techs
At no additional cost, I'm running another blog that looks like it's going to be very successful as well. The other thing I've appreciated about Hostwinds is their customer service. I've worked with several people using live chat and I've been amazed!

A joy to work with.
Hostwinds has been a joy to work with, from day one. They helped me transfer from my previous web host smoothly - there was hardly any downtime - and the ongoing support is excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Fantastic host Hostwinds is!
Fantastic host Hostwinds is! I've never experienced any downtime, or issues with my personal website yet and I've been with then for some time now. The updates are great and features are amazing.

Excellent provider Hostwinds is!
Excellent provider Hostwinds is! Support is professional, control panel is easy and their features are out of this world! They have all the tools you need to setup you website from scratch. Their suite builder was super easy to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Steady So, Hostwinds!
Good job, they have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded. Hostwinds network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
Thank you - you are professionals!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

They just work well.
They just work well. No fuss, no confusing bits of information. The uptime is excellent, the value is great. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes for a wonderful customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Can't ask for much more than that.
Been with these guys for some time, I can't remember ever going down, except when I was advised ahead of time - once - about maintenance. Can't ask for much more than that.

I am a committed customer because of their excellent support team.
I came to Hostwinds.com because of their pricing. After a lot of research I found them to have the best value package. I am a committed customer because of their excellent support team.

Review Hostwinds