Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
304 reviews of Hostwinds

Nice work, speed is fast!
My sites are in save hands - Hostwinds is highly recommended! The pricing is quite cheap, especially when you order a hosting plan with a coupon.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

I would highly recommend them!
I really love Hostwinds! They make running my website so easy. I am not a tech person so I love how quickly they solve any issues that pop up.
They are always so attentive, helpful, thorough, and thoughtful. I Always get the help I need in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Nice hosting service!
It has grown quite a bit since Hostwinds became my WebHost, but their support staff and policy have never faulted. 24/7 Email support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night! Good SSD web host.

avoid hostwinds
This is my first bad review about hosting. On December 14, 2019, I ordered a vpn plan from hostwinds. From the beginning there was a problem because I ordered a server from the Netherlands and got from the USA.
On the same day I bought 2 other hosting on

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2019 - January, 2020

Hostwinds guys know what they do
I was looking for a cheap web host based on SSD storage and found Hostwinds - it is really good. There are many useful free tools for creating and running any sites. Customer support is good, there are skillful workers who are always online!

Wonderful hosting service.
Wonderful hosting service. Support is great (although all the URLs in their emails is daunting for someone who is not so computer literate!). So far, all is well.
Their Chat is a fine service that is oh so helpful when I have a website problem.

Good provider for all sorts of sites
Hostwinds support is the best and by the way, he helped me he made me decide not to deal anymore with any other companies. We are going to close accounts with big companies cause we finally found the best web host and the best people to help us.

Thanks, Hostwinds team
Have been with Hostwinds Hosting for a couple of months now, whilst also being tied into one of the more 'Aligator' hosts, Hostwinds hosting site loading times are lightning fast in comparison, I have never experienced downtime with them!

Great support.
If they don't know the answer immediately, they research and find out quickly. Their cpanel is clean. The instructions on their site make things very easy to find and use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

You will never want to leave.
I would definitely recommend this web host to Anyone looking for a long-term/ permanent web host, as you will face no problems, and the support is great. And I didn't say it's great for short term sites, because, you won't stay with them for a short term.

Review Hostwinds