Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
496 reviews of Hostwinds

Best value for a developer's site hosting!
I am using shared hosting from Hostwinds web hosting for over nine months now and there is a marked improvement in the standard of business communications. The enterprise-grade email collaboration tool is available at one of the lowest prices in the industry. Fast to response, prompt and a delight to work with!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Top rating to Hostwinds from here!
I consider myself lucky to have Micahel helping me optimize my site. He's one of those rare individuals that excel at virtually everything. Every time we chat, I feel like I'm trying to drink from the proverbial fire hose, and I have to take notes and review it all after. Not only does he know what needs to be done and how to get it accomplished, but he frequently goes the extra mile and helps me brainstorm new marketing approaches. Hostwinds attuned to the current changes in the optimizing & Internet marketing environment and is beaming with pertinent information. Good web host!

I'm so impressed with the service
So far Hostwinds reliability has been great as well. Can't complain about anything. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either. Speed, support and everything is very good. It's the best web hosting I have used. All my support requests are handled in under 15 minutes.

Hostwinds WordPress hosting is superb
Excellent customer support and overall the best experience I had since I purchased Hostwinds hosting 2 months ago after reading the reviews here itself by googling. If there are any other problems, they will connect to the client machine through the LogMeIn account and they will fix them.

The speed is great and support excellent.
I have used Hostwind as for a while and must say the speed is great and support excellent. If you have a wordpress site and need it to be faster you should consider this hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Great work guys, Thanks for the great service
I can't possibly rave about them more. Hostwinds is an amazing hosting provider and I will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come. I have no problem with them and have never been limited for CPU usage or something like that. Recommended!

I would highly recommend Hostwinds
Thank you Hostwinds for the super package to top it all off! I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges. Response times are not always quick, especially at weekends, but the overall time to solve a problem is good because they don't waste time asking stupid questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2021

Fantastic host
I have been with Hostwinds shared hosting for a while now and have to say their reliability is great. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly. The response times are lightning-fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Recommend to try them with no hesitations.
Great services and they have an excellent customer service that exceeded my expectations! Recommend to try them with no hesitations.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Respect to Hostwinds team
A very good experience with Hostwinds web hosting. I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites. I can upgrade that stuff manually whenever I'm ready without worrying about it breaking the scripts and software on their sites. The servers, support, and uptime are superb.

Review Hostwinds