Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
823 reviews of Hostwinds

Ralph Aachen

They are amazing.
I love the features and most of all the tech support via chat... they are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Gerard Piatek

They are absolutely fabulous.
Since being introduced to Hostwinds shared hosting almost 2 months ago, I have found them to be helpful beyond belief. There is no way that I would use any other hosting provider. I have since become a web designer professionally and still use them. They are absolutely fabulous. Thank You.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2022

David Maier

Instant and very helpful.
Once again, the Hostwinds support was instant and very helpful. We continue to appreciate the expertise and professionalism that we always see in their customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Augustyn Jankowski

Nice hosting experience!
Our website design and hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Hostwinds SSD VPS hosting account in the USA. I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve have been achieved since I switched to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2022

Sixten Solberg

Professional, expeditious!
I really appreciate hostwinds guys handling this in such a professional, expeditious manner. The fact that I can reach support at any time of day or night is one of the primary reasons I've chosen to host client's sites with your company. Feel free to recommend their solutions to other webmasters and also newbies because Hostwinds web host is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2022

Ryan Mccoy

Supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.
All hostwinds hosting packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service. Whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or a question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.

Lorens Kron

The setup was fast and easy.
After several weeks of my research, I found hostwinds sitepad web hosting on Twitter. Contact them directly, told them my requirements, and can say that the representative offered me a good hosting fit - The setup was fast and easy. The package prices also amazed me.

Beatrice Davidson

Very Satisfied!!
The Support Tech Angela Hansen was an excellent representative for Hostwinds. He had great patience with my lack of knowledge, and was there to guide me and ask the right questions. Very Satisfied!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Bianca Duff

I love working with them!
Hostwinds support is always so helpful and skillful! Even with tougher troubleshooting issues, they keep at it until they find a solution. I love working with them!

Samantha Strachan

5 stars .
Their customer service is fast and reliable for 24 hours. They helped me to figure out what I had accidentally messed up on my website. 5 stars ..... full recommend to this web site.

Review Hostwinds