Netshop Reviews

Netshop
22 reviews of Netshop

Sohaib Gilmore

Decent web host.
I can say that netshop isp claims to be a top notch drupal host - i can say that it's true. Their features impressed me a lot. It's a good sense to be supported and discuss with someone else far away on the other side of the internet. I'll transfer some of my other web sites as well to this decent web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2022

Nora Bright

Uptime is amazing!
I'd recommend netshop-isp.com.cy Malta VPS hosting to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability. Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! This host is not some cheap hosts that i have been on before with other hosting providers.

Dorian Sierra

Tech support is always fast and friendly.
The uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly. Netshop isp team is professional and their service is well worth the cost. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to Netshop isp and have been completely satisified since. We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them. We've recommended them to some of our associates and they have ended up using them as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2022

G. Douglas

The reliability and price are perfect!
I'm extremely happy with NetShop ISP hosting and will continue to have them host our site. Very good with their standard products. The reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.

Campbell Patterson

Very good dedicated server host!
Personally, I would recommend them for their support service alone. NetShop ISP was very polite, proactive and do care about my needs. Where I continued to encounter issues, they went above and beyond in providing advice and assistance. Very good dedicated server host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2022

Dominick Nicholls

The uptime is very good.
I'm very satisfied with this service and will recommend NetShop ISP VPS hosting solutions to everyone. The uptime is very good. The control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2022

Eben Franks

Super good hosting for Wordpress
As to co-owner of a web hosting provider myself I know good service when I see it, I see it 99.999% of the time at netshop-isp.com.cy UK vps hosting. It seems to be I'm the one who has found the service which suits me fully and I'm happy to use that.

Naseem Bruce

Excellent value, features, reliability!
I will endeavor to follow netshop-isp.com.cy instruction to make my site more secure so this doesn't happen again. I've read through the links provided and they contain some great tips. Thanks again, love their work! Dedicated servers are fast. Uptime is 99.99% - great plus for them. Cheers

Kristin Clements

Great reliable webhost!
Guys, I have been with netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting for a couple of months now and I'm very impressed. My site loads quickly and support is second to none. Very good value for money! I've moved two of my domains wtih their service already. Thumbs up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

Claudio Magro

Perfect Hosting with good support!
We could not have found a better firm to walk us through the creation of our first website! NetShop ISP cheap web hosting is wonderful to work with on any assignment. Their responsiveness is beyond prompt - exactly what any business professional could hope for. And the end product is a site that is informative, eye-catching and easy to use.

Review Netshop