Scala Hosting Reviews

Scala Hosting
35 reviews of Scala Hosting

just amazing
Scala support is just amazing you can't go wrong with them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

ScalaHosting client since 2008
I have been an ScalaHosting client since 2008 and have no complains about the service. Very quick response trough on line chat and one of the most important thing for me it's the upload time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2008

Reliable Servers and Excellent Tech support
I have been with Scala hosting since 2009 and I really happy with their server reliability and also appreciate excellent tech support provide by Scala.
I have no hesitation to recommend Scala to my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

Excellent Services Scala Hosting
Excellent Services. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Scala Hosting opinion
Have been with Scala for years. Those guys know what they are doing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

quality service
Cheap, quality service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

I am getting reseller hosting services…
I am getting reseller hosting services from Scala Hosting since last five years and no doubt they are providing me excellent services with great customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

scala hosting rocks!
I've been with Scala since 2011. Started with a reseller plan and upgraded to a VPS. Support is always fast and friendly. I contacted them numerous times about problems which are not their fault and they always helped me. I highly recommend ScalaHosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Cheater
They are not good provider stay away from them they are just cheating people and trying to make people fool. when I purchased service from them they told me that service charge is $1 for 3 months and after completing 1 months they send me $14 invoice.

Company Response: Hello. Your initial purchase used a coupon code and that is why you paid less. The renewal invoice was generated on the regular price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

happy with scalahosting
I don't remember how I found out about Scala but I'm so glad that I did! The support alone will keep me loyal to this company. The services are great, with extremely competitive prices. But the support is FAST and the team goes above and beyond.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Review Scala Hosting