Scala Hosting Reviews

Scala Hosting
35 reviews of Scala Hosting

Don't choose usa hosting if you or your target are in Europa. Tested from many european networks. In rest, they works excelent.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - February, 2011

Their billing department is all silly people. They are very arrogant, and they have not been to school as far as being decent goes.

I had a horrible experience with Scala Hosting

Company Response: The account has been terminated due to non-payment. The client contacted us for backups 10 days after the account was terminated so the backups were removed as well.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - April, 2008

Scala hosting is very rude and they are a fraud and they cheat on their customers. They deleted my domain without any notice, and they refused to let me download backup of my website. I am contacting my bank for a refund eventually after hearing a lot of

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - June, 2010

I have to agree with the review because their billing and customer services can somtime cause some headache. I think Scala billing is better than my first host. I have nothing else to complain because they are pretty good for reliability and tech support.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - September, 2007

I have been with them from 2004, and I am very impress with Scala because they are a lot better than my previous web host. Great webhost, but their customer service and billing may piss you off. Support is different because they are fast and easy to work

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - September, 2007