Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
164 reviews of Aplus.Net

quiklotbrokers

DO NOT USE!
complete failure of host website!!!! For 4 mo. I called & emailed these people to assist in correcting errors they made on my website. They had charged me for TWO DOMAIN NAMES and spelled ONE COMPLETELY WRONG! THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANY $ - CROOKS!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2013 - October, 2014

Bob F

Stay away
These guys do not know what they are doing.
Totally screwed up my hosting.
Site down for months.
They should be going out of business soon.
STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - September, 2014

David Phillip Pina

Aplus.net Epic Fail
Before Aplus was purchased by Deluxe or Hostopia, they were a decent company with fairly decent customer service. Now they Lie and delay their answers and won't admit they are at fault!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2010

gary

DITTO-TERRIBLE SERVICE-
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAD SINCE STARTING MY SMALL BUSINESS. I paid for a simple website design then THEY told me after 4 weeks that there was a technical difficulty with launching it. Reminder to never ever PREPAY.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

David Coleman

Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With
Aplus acquired the company that hosted my business web site and email last Fri. Since then our web site and email are inoperable. Aplus can't seem to figure out why and doesn't seem to care. Run from these fools- they'll ruin your business!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Eric James

A customer since 2001 - NOW, count me out! I'm going host hunting.
I'm ready to write a BIG book on why solely those into S&M should be the only customers of Aplus.net. For my Cliff Note, I'll just restate what I was told by Support. "The problem is the customer's and not the company's." No more need to do business here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2001

Oleg

Worst Hosting!
What a crap company, back in the day was amazing & now they changed past 2 years and it's just crap. Sites crashes 24-7, msql database crashes and files get lost, tech support takes up to a week to maybe get it fixed. im moving now! no more of this

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Tigerlily

BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS - 3 OF MY WEBSITES FILES ARE MISSING NOW!
I was with APLUS.NET since '2007 and ever since they got with a company Deluxe For Business, I began to get SO MANY problems, nothing that I wasn't patient enough for them to fix. UNTIL just recently, all 3 of my websites files went missing!!! Gone!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - August, 2013

Viento

Penurious parting
Used the customer control panel to cancel service 6 days before the billing period ended and received email confirmation. Card was charged anyway. Customer service put me though a two hour gauntlett of a web maze to get the charge reversed. Got GoDaddy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2002

Serge C

Aplus.Net have stolen my domains
Aplus.Net have stolen my domains. They have locked out my account, suspended my domains and refuse to communicate. Don't deal with these frauds

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - July, 2013