• Find web hosting

Highest Rating
Lowest Rating
Most Helpful

quiklotbrokers

(October 17, 2014, IP 184.4.122.83)

DO NOT USE!
complete failure of host website!!!! For 4 mo. I called & emailed these people to assist in correcting errors they made on my website. They had charged me for TWO DOMAIN NAMES and spelled ONE COMPLETELY WRONG! THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANY $ - CROOKS!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2013 - October, 2014

Bob F

(September 18, 2014, IP 98.217.1.105)

Stay away
These guys do not know what they are doing.
Totally screwed up my hosting.
Site down for months.
They should be going out of business soon.
STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - September, 2014

David Phillip Pina

(May 21, 2014, IP 146.1.2.19)

Aplus.net Epic Fail
Before Aplus was purchased by Deluxe or Hostopia, they were a decent company with fairly decent customer service. Now they Lie and delay their answers and won't admit they are at fault!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2010

gary

(April 14, 2014, ipdscloud.com, IP 69.140.224.13)

DITTO-TERRIBLE SERVICE-
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAD SINCE STARTING MY SMALL BUSINESS. I paid for a simple website design then THEY told me after 4 weeks that there was a technical difficulty with launching it. Reminder to never ever PREPAY.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

David Coleman

(October 2, 2013, IP 174.21.67.11)

Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With
Aplus acquired the company that hosted my business web site and email last Fri. Since then our web site and email are inoperable. Aplus can't seem to figure out why and doesn't seem to care. Run from these fools- they'll ruin your business!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Eric James

(September 2, 2013, IP 76.177.206.239)

A customer since 2001 - NOW, count me out! I'm going host hunting.
I'm ready to write a BIG book on why solely those into S&M should be the only customers of Aplus.net. For my Cliff Note, I'll just restate what I was told by Support. "The problem is the customer's and not the company's." No more need to do business here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2001

Oleg

(August 14, 2013, IP 69.114.1.20)

Worst Hosting!
What a crap company, back in the day was amazing & now they changed past 2 years and it's just crap. Sites crashes 24-7, msql database crashes and files get lost, tech support takes up to a week to maybe get it fixed. im moving now! no more of this

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Tigerlily

(August 1, 2013, IP 68.80.4.6)

BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS - 3 OF MY WEBSITES FILES ARE MISSING NOW!
I was with APLUS.NET since '2007 and ever since they got with a company Deluxe For Business, I began to get SO MANY problems, nothing that I wasn't patient enough for them to fix. UNTIL just recently, all 3 of my websites files went missing!!! Gone!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - August, 2013

Viento

(July 28, 2013, Aplus.net, IP 99.116.249.14)

Penurious parting
Used the customer control panel to cancel service 6 days before the billing period ended and received email confirmation. Card was charged anyway. Customer service put me though a two hour gauntlett of a web maze to get the charge reversed. Got GoDaddy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2002

Serge C

(June 26, 2013, IP 203.5.137.74)

Aplus.Net have stolen my domains
Aplus.Net have stolen my domains. They have locked out my account, suspended my domains and refuse to communicate. Don't deal with these frauds

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - July, 2013

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Review Aplus.Net

Connect with or enter your information below.
Your email Hide from public
Reliability/Uptime
Technical Support
Customer Service & Billing
Server & Network Speed
Price & Value for Money
Title of your review (100 characters max. Remain: 100)
Your review of Aplus.Net (255 characters max. Remain: 255)
Your domain hosted with Aplus.Net Hide from public