Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
166 reviews of Aplus.Net

Ridiculous gaps in customer service
• They themselves dont even seem to understand their labyrinth of a website

• Customer service simply is not open at night. No international time zones

• Emails go unanswered or responded without addressing the main issue

Avoid this sand tr

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2003

Customer Since 1998 - Absolutely Exhausted of APlus!!
Was a wonderful company. Now, since Deluxe bought in 2009, absolutely WORST tech support. I have no email for one whole week already...and counting. It is 2015! Business with no email??? Lots of blaming of the customer. BAD, BAD, BAD.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2001

DO NOT USE!
complete failure of host website!!!! For 4 mo. I called & emailed these people to assist in correcting errors they made on my website. They had charged me for TWO DOMAIN NAMES and spelled ONE COMPLETELY WRONG! THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANY $ - CROOKS!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2013 - October, 2014

Stay away
These guys do not know what they are doing.
Totally screwed up my hosting.
Site down for months.
They should be going out of business soon.
STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - September, 2014

Aplus.net Epic Fail
Before Aplus was purchased by Deluxe or Hostopia, they were a decent company with fairly decent customer service. Now they Lie and delay their answers and won't admit they are at fault!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2010

DITTO-TERRIBLE SERVICE-
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAD SINCE STARTING MY SMALL BUSINESS. I paid for a simple website design then THEY told me after 4 weeks that there was a technical difficulty with launching it. Reminder to never ever PREPAY.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With
Aplus acquired the company that hosted my business web site and email last Fri. Since then our web site and email are inoperable. Aplus can't seem to figure out why and doesn't seem to care. Run from these fools- they'll ruin your business!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

A customer since 2001 - NOW, count me out! I'm going host hunting.
I'm ready to write a BIG book on why solely those into S&M should be the only customers of Aplus.net. For my Cliff Note, I'll just restate what I was told by Support. "The problem is the customer's and not the company's." No more need to do business here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2001

Worst Hosting!
What a crap company, back in the day was amazing & now they changed past 2 years and it's just crap. Sites crashes 24-7, msql database crashes and files get lost, tech support takes up to a week to maybe get it fixed. im moving now! no more of this

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS - 3 OF MY WEBSITES FILES ARE MISSING NOW!
I was with APLUS.NET since '2007 and ever since they got with a company Deluxe For Business, I began to get SO MANY problems, nothing that I wasn't patient enough for them to fix. UNTIL just recently, all 3 of my websites files went missing!!! Gone!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - August, 2013