Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
161 reviews of Host-ed FR

The value for the money can't be beat.
Host-ed cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

I like this decent host. Host-ed is the best
Support is fast and effective. Their web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth. I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that host-ed team do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

I will definitely continue using their web hosting services
I've been with Host-ed for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys. I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Host-ed is really good option for hosting sites
I've done a search via Google and found a host called Host-ed. Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique. So, I decided to order their ssd shared hosting plan for $3.99/mo. I am happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Host-ed speed performance is outstanding and consistent
I am really happy to have found Host-ed web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

You won't go wrong with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very very good hosting provider
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend host-ed web hosting service.
They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

I am extremely impressed so far. Keep up the good work!
I can express the point that Host-ed is reliable web host. Is a little expensive in comparison with other hosting sellers, but it is very very difficult to find elsewhere such a support service. For us this is the principal aggregate value.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Their support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common. Overall, I am happy to recommend them. Host-ed is the most professional host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Support replies fast with no delays
I am already for more then 4 years with Host-ed and have never had any problems. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Host-ed
Host-ed rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I heartily and unconditionally recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Review Host-ed FR