Host-ed FR Reviews

Host-ed FR
175 reviews of Host-ed FR

They are really friendly and, even better, reliable (uptime/bandwith)
I have two domains hosted with Host-ed — their ssd hosting is much faster than the hosting service my previous host gave me. They are fast giving back answers to my queries. These guys are really good. I have been hosting with many other companies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Sites are always up and run as fast
In my opinion, there is not better host then Host-ed SSD web hosting provider!The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. I would totally recommend host-ed to anyone that is setting up a website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Host-ed is a very good host — I LOVE IT!
Is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
Don't look any further just go for Host-ed and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.

I totally satisfied using their hosti

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Best of the best SSD Host
I should say that their support is great, they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything. Host-ed SSD hosting solutions are much faster than ordinary HDD!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Everyone who visits my site is always impressed.
Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. Host-ed ssd hosting is great!
Support is very helpful and most of the time I get a reply within minutes to even the most difficult to answer questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

They have additional RAID 10 - It's cool!
Host-ed were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Host-ed is reliable low cost hosting for your site
They have additional RAID 10 - it means that each of their servers have 4 disks which are both mirrored and striped. The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. Host-ed is great web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

I like host-ed - cool new services and add-ons
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Highly recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Host-ed are the absolute best in the business
Really good web hosting provider that goes the extra mile to help their customers. Host-ed support team always so helpful and resolves issues as soon as they are given. They are honest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!
I was also impressed that they advised the lowest cost package according to my needs first, not the highest cost. Up-to-date php configuration, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service.
They provide Backups daily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review Host-ed FR