Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
323 reviews of Host-ed

I'm from the Netherlands and from all the hosting providers I tried host-ed.net offers the best quality for my site.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - January, 2011

I don't think I have any problems with my computer and the control panel freezes every now and then, so I think they need to fix this bug as soon as possible.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - January, 2011

I've been using HostEd for almost 2 years. It's true they are not the cheapest service, but it's 100% what I was looking for and that is why I don't care if it is a little bit cheaper.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - January, 2011

I purchased an host-ed.net web hosting plan and I realized that for the first time in my life I gave myself a gift for Xmas. With prices next to nothing and features next to perfect (and nothing is perfect) I give the 1st place to host-ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - January, 2011

Good hosting plans. Just minor problems with the new mozilla firefox browser, but I guess it's normal.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - January, 2011

After giving godaddy a try we opened an account with host-ed. This happened to be an instantly positive experience. If the ongoing service turns out to be as good, we will transfer all of our hosted domains to host-ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - January, 2011

I own a web design studio and I need web hosting services all the time for my clients. I found my way with host-ed. Everyone is very satisfied.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - January, 2011

I am hosting one of my commercial sites on HostEd. There are this downtime every now and then but in the end you will get these everywhere no matter what they tell you or how advanced their data center is. I guess they are ok.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

Good offers on vps packages. Not the cheapest but I think the best features out there.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - January, 2011

I have been using host-ed for 5 years. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - January, 2011