Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

Good hosting plans. Just minor problems with the new mozilla firefox browser, but I guess it's normal.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - January, 2011

After giving godaddy a try we opened an account with host-ed. This happened to be an instantly positive experience. If the ongoing service turns out to be as good, we will transfer all of our hosted domains to host-ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - January, 2011

I own a web design studio and I need web hosting services all the time for my clients. I found my way with host-ed. Everyone is very satisfied.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - January, 2011

I am hosting one of my commercial sites on HostEd. There are this downtime every now and then but in the end you will get these everywhere no matter what they tell you or how advanced their data center is. I guess they are ok.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

Good offers on vps packages. Not the cheapest but I think the best features out there.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - January, 2011

I have been using host-ed for 5 years. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - January, 2011

I bought 20 domains from host-ed because the prices was so cheap. But there is more. The domain panel is really easy-to-use. I just love it.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - January, 2011

Virtual Private server panel is kinda hard to use. I don't know if its me or everyone else but I just don't understand most of the stuff. I had to contact the support team a few times before I was able to run it.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

No more hassle trying to upload a wordpress. These guys have some tool zaky or zacky installer or something like that which allows you to have a cms installed next to instantly. Really innovative.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - January, 2011

I get hosting everyday man. This is the best out there. Seriously. I've never heard of similar feature at such prices. I just hope for my sake that it's reliable as well.

Review Host-ed