Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
315 reviews of Host-ed

Good offers on vps packages. Not the cheapest but I think the best features out there.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - January, 2011

I have been using host-ed for 5 years. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - January, 2011

I bought 20 domains from host-ed because the prices was so cheap. But there is more. The domain panel is really easy-to-use. I just love it.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - January, 2011

Virtual Private server panel is kinda hard to use. I don't know if its me or everyone else but I just don't understand most of the stuff. I had to contact the support team a few times before I was able to run it.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

No more hassle trying to upload a wordpress. These guys have some tool zaky or zacky installer or something like that which allows you to have a cms installed next to instantly. Really innovative.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - January, 2011

I get hosting everyday man. This is the best out there. Seriously. I've never heard of similar feature at such prices. I just hope for my sake that it's reliable as well.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

Host-ed is one of the best bannerless service ever. There's just one thing that I don't like - the 2 mb max filesize limit

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - January, 2011

I spent ages searching the internet for a cheap hosting package and was attracted by host-ed's prices. So far, support has been very prompt and of excellent quality. Thanks host-ed!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - January, 2011

host-ed is great but I think users really need to be able to chat with the support team live and not only tickets.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - January, 2011

As an American citizen I can prove that host-ed's data center is connected very well to North America since the speeds are quite amazing.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - January, 2011