Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
315 reviews of Host-ed

I am a fan of coupon codes. I always like to buy things at the cheapest price possible. Host-Ed offer great deals with coupons. Better than what other hosting companies can offer.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - January, 2011

Omg the free plan is fantasticulous. Like there's such word. Anyway, my point is the hosting plan is great. Go for it.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - January, 2011

People at HostEd seem to do their work pretty damn well because I'm very satisfied.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - January, 2011

I don't know if it's just me or everyone else but I get pretty fast speeds via FTP. Never before have I uploaded a Joomla for less than 15 mins.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - January, 2011

This company is great. I can't imagine what kind of hardware is required in order to maintain such features for all the users. Highly recommend it.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - January, 2011

I am hosting a business site on Host-Ed and I have never been hacked. When I was on HostGator, my site used to get hacked every now and then by some nerds.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - January, 2011

Are these prices real ? It's too cheap to be true...

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

No more am I going to lose time looking for good hosting services. I found host-ed. They are as good as it gets. I'm very pleased.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - January, 2011

I am using a free hosting plan at host-ed and I just can't find a reason to upgrade. I know I am supposed to upgrade but I can't exceed my current traffic or anything else. Their free hosting plans are as good as some other companies' paid plans.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - January, 2011

If you sign up for Host-ed you won't regret it. Or at least I didn't. Maybe it's too early to say since I am with the company for only 3 months but since I haven't had any serious problems I decided to share my opinion.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - December, 2010