MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
493 reviews of MochaHost

Otvaranje novog domena
Kada sam poželeo da registrujem novi addon domen naišao sam na izvesne probleme pri popunjavanju online prijave. Uz pomoć ljubaznog osoblja uspešno sam ih prevazišao.
Zadovoljan sam provajderom.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Good services
I'm very pleased about your services, I always had the technical support of your team of specialists. I'm also satisfied about the working speed and transfer rate of data.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - April, 2013

Business 3y (Linux) G28
Super Preis Leistung Verhältnis. Ich kann das Hosting nur weiterempfehlen. Der Umzug meiner ganzen Domains ist sorglos abgelaufen. Der Support ist schnell und sehr sehr freundlich. Die Geschwindigkeit der Server ist außerordentlich schnell.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - March, 2013

Economic Web Hosting with Mocha
If you are looking for a reliable, affordable Tomcat Java host, then Mocha Hosting would be at the top of your list.
Uptime and network speed is good.
However, uploading databases is a problem because of PHPMyAdmin, with its frequent timeouts.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - March, 2013

good
It's ok. Apache server is not the latest version.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - March, 2013

MochaHost Web Hosting Rocks!
great service, excellent price support unequaled intend to spend much time using their services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Delicious Mochahost
It gives Lifetime discount guarantee,Support team was very helpful from the beginning to the end and the tickets were replied quickly.We have done our job in 7 days including Domain transfer and renewal for 3 years & 3 years of Host domain.

why mocha host
why should i deal with mocha host and the different between mocha host and another company produce same services ?
i deal with mocha host in hosting websites and booked in business plan they provided me by every thing and quickly reply for my tickets

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2012 - August, 2013

Service provider
Mochathost is until today my only domain host. All times that I had to receive suporte it was nice, I'm realy happy with it. And the price is compatible with the great service that I have. I hope to use MochaHost for many and many years.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - March, 2013

help very Profissional
I recently had a problem with my control panel that was resolved promptly.
In less than 24 was functioning properly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - March, 2013