MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

So many crashes, so many server down times, so slow!
I transferred from GoDaddy about a year ago and have been kicking myself ever since. I was suckered in by the "3 year Deal" I lost pretty much all my internet sales due to site crashes that I never had before. Database lost data several times.

Company Response: Hi Steve, indeed there were some temporary issues with the server on which your plan is hosted, for which, though handled in a timely manner, we apologize. However, we could not find any record for a database lost data in your ticket history.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

The worst provider you could find on the net
These guys are the worst of the worst.
Don't even think of getting a VPS with these guys.
They run old hardward, a standard Wordpress install will bring your VPS to it's knees. They will deactivate whenever they want.

Company Response: Hi, your VPS was suspended a couple of times due to excessive load, which is our standard procedure in such cases. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we have to protect the other customers and such loads are not tolerated.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

We loose real business with them
For questionable reasons, one of their technician closed down the emal server of one of our best customer (that does collect sales lead via emails). For many hours they neither answered to ticker neither email. We moved away

Company Response: Hi, with the shared plan that you had with us there is a limitation of mails that could be send each hour. Failing to keep this limitation results in disabling the mail service to protect all other customers hosted on the shared server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Simply the best
Simply superb. Starting from the pre-sales help to a fantastic costumer support. From all host that I had wotked (7/8) Mocha is the best and will be the only one I'll work from now on.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

HORRIBLE
HORRIBLE after one month load time of all domains is so slow, for example for a light page it took about 20 seconds, I send them recorded video, test from iwebtool.com like a evidence but their answer was everything is fine.

Company Response: Hi Dragan, indeed there were some temporary issues with the server on which your plan is hosted, for which we really do apologize. If there is any issue in the future, our technical support team will be happy to assist and help you resolve it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

HORRIBLE
From every possible aspect, this is the worst web hosting I've ever experienced. Please, save yourself a lot of time and stress by avoiding this company.

Company Response: Hello Jon, checking your ticket history, it appears that the last ticket opened by you was in August, '12, and all your tickets were resolved promptly and in a professional manner. If you still experience any issues, please contact our technical team.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - April, 2012

Otvaranje novog domena
Kada sam poželeo da registrujem novi addon domen naišao sam na izvesne probleme pri popunjavanju online prijave. Uz pomoć ljubaznog osoblja uspešno sam ih prevazišao.
Zadovoljan sam provajderom.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Good services
I'm very pleased about your services, I always had the technical support of your team of specialists. I'm also satisfied about the working speed and transfer rate of data.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - April, 2013

Business 3y (Linux) G28
Super Preis Leistung Verhältnis. Ich kann das Hosting nur weiterempfehlen. Der Umzug meiner ganzen Domains ist sorglos abgelaufen. Der Support ist schnell und sehr sehr freundlich. Die Geschwindigkeit der Server ist außerordentlich schnell.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - March, 2013

Economic Web Hosting with Mocha
If you are looking for a reliable, affordable Tomcat Java host, then Mocha Hosting would be at the top of your list.
Uptime and network speed is good.
However, uploading databases is a problem because of PHPMyAdmin, with its frequent timeouts.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - March, 2013