MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

Good team and workers
The Best domain provider and Service I have never known, for customer helpdesk... and very cheap!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Our best investment
My partners and me hire a VPS mocha on december 2011 and this year hire a new VPS because I analized many sites and your plans.

I compared their plans and values and mocha was the winner... again.

Carlos C.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

The Best Hosting Solution & Best Technical support
The be honest I'm impressed about MuchaHost Solutions , Price , and the most important is the technical support .
I Encourage Everyone to Use Mucha Host services .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

NewUser
Amazing support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Excellency
Am very impress at the way the guys at the support eg Michael,Karl,John and others that I can't remember their names now attend to issues with utmost professionalism.You guys are doing a great job.
Ticketing guys are very fast.Awesome job to all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Excellent Unbeatable Service, Best Sales, Technical Support Team
Athough I don't normally write reviews, I am compelled to do this because each time I think there can't be a better service, they just go further to surpass their own record. Technical & Billing Support team is best ever and unmatched anywhere.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

Excellent support, very good value for money
Using for hosting JSP / HttpServlets applications.

Very good technilcal support, the network speed is good - I'm connecting to server from Greece.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Balance - The name of the game !
Like anything on earth, when you go shopping it's always a kind of compromise.The name of the game is-Balancing-a great price to poor quality, great service to high cost.
MochaHost is a GREAT BALANCE !!
Low price great service stable tech & a smile :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great quality/price
I am a new custmer of Mochahost and i don't have large opinion about releability. But I was customer of a lot of host provider and I like its services.

Recommend
I use this server to 5 years and today is meeting my needs,
the support is fast and efficient and good price my plan is Business.

My main domain is www.japaoservice.com.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Review MochaHost