MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
495 reviews of MochaHost

Good when it works
I use only very limited part of their services - web site and a database. So I though I should have no problems, I was wrong. The database has problems on almost every day. It can be completely down for hours and nobody cares. 100% up time is a joke.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

I'm very satisfied
First of all, I would like thank mocha team for their excellents services. What I undersdand now is that the more your problem is concise and very clear the more his technical service provide you quickly solutions. In brief: know exactly what you want.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Terrible service from bad service to plain scam.
Was bad at begining now the just turn into a scam business, I am not sure if it is on purpose or if it is because they really are so incompetent I got too much use so I go for an upgrade to dedicated today they suspend all my sites because I am dedicated.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

The service sucks
Their technical team specially Kris, will leave you alone when they can't help you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Tech Support..very effective
I am very much satisfied with the support staff..they are very quick and helpful..but one thing I would like to mention that you should show a progress bar during deploying WAR file in tomcat or while editing anything..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Very satisfied with the assistance
Many thanks for the assistance and resolving my problem! This has been so quick and time saving too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Good team and workers
The Best domain provider and Service I have never known, for customer helpdesk... and very cheap!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Our best investment
My partners and me hire a VPS mocha on december 2011 and this year hire a new VPS because I analized many sites and your plans.

I compared their plans and values and mocha was the winner... again.

Carlos C.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

The Best Hosting Solution & Best Technical support
The be honest I'm impressed about MuchaHost Solutions , Price , and the most important is the technical support .
I Encourage Everyone to Use Mucha Host services .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

NewUser
Amazing support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review MochaHost