MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
493 reviews of MochaHost

Excelent Service
Excellent service, never falls, is fast, I have no limitations. I consider "rock solid".

The care is excellent both in ticket as chat. I recommend you use this service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Best Bargain
It's true that low price takes it's toll.
But yet, when you scale price / service / maintenance - it's still one of the best bargains in the web !
(please improve your site experience!!)

Avinoam.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Very good VPS service
I've been using other hosting companies in the past, but a month ago I decided to sign up for Mochahost VPS, and I'm really impressed. Although is very affordable, it's a very powerfull solution, and the support team is very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

best hosting company
best hosting company and services
all thanks for there team
br
monther

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

about MochaHost
After much searching, I finally found a hosting quality with fair price and 24 hour support. The times I needed was attended to promptly and had questions resolved in minutes. I am very satisfied

MochaHost Review
I am not a long time customer of the company, but I have already encountered many problems regarding the availability of servers. From technical support informed me that they were updating of systems and that all problems will be solved soon! I believe...

Great Web Hosting Service of MochaHost
I have purchased a Linux business plan from MochaHost. The hosting is a great one and I'm very satisfied with their service. In addition the experts of online support team helped me a lot regarding technical and billing issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

Worlds No1 worst company
Worlds no1 worst hosting company. Very poor support. Not writing this review with one experience but after using mocha i can say no other hosting company in this world can be worst as mocha is.
Always paste redefined replies in support ticket to ask more

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2012 - July, 2013

lots of everything except ....
they "fix" things and then they return. mail doesn;t work and SQL is slow as hell and i just cant manage my dnn site because it is unresponsive.
need it for my job so i move elsewhere.

Continue with Mochahost
On behalf of the site team i express the most gratitude for the promotional website and for the kindly and friendly attention during the implementation and the workarounds provided.
For sure we will continue with Mochahost! :-D

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Review MochaHost