MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

about MochaHost
After much searching, I finally found a hosting quality with fair price and 24 hour support. The times I needed was attended to promptly and had questions resolved in minutes. I am very satisfied

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

MochaHost Review
I am not a long time customer of the company, but I have already encountered many problems regarding the availability of servers. From technical support informed me that they were updating of systems and that all problems will be solved soon! I believe...

Great Web Hosting Service of MochaHost
I have purchased a Linux business plan from MochaHost. The hosting is a great one and I'm very satisfied with their service. In addition the experts of online support team helped me a lot regarding technical and billing issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

Worlds No1 worst company
Worlds no1 worst hosting company. Very poor support. Not writing this review with one experience but after using mocha i can say no other hosting company in this world can be worst as mocha is.
Always paste redefined replies in support ticket to ask more

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2012 - July, 2013

lots of everything except ....
they "fix" things and then they return. mail doesn;t work and SQL is slow as hell and i just cant manage my dnn site because it is unresponsive.
need it for my job so i move elsewhere.

Continue with Mochahost
On behalf of the site team i express the most gratitude for the promotional website and for the kindly and friendly attention during the implementation and the workarounds provided.
For sure we will continue with Mochahost! :-D

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Their database server is often down or unavailable
It is amazing how much problems they have with the maintaining mysql database. It is down at least once a week. And when it is down, it can be hours. I can't tell how frustrating this is.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2011

MochaHost is the best company!
I'm very happy with this company. Good prices, excellent, courteous and fast attention and support. Great services!
I think I'll be with MochaHost for a long long time!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Best Hosting Service You can find
Top notch customer service ! Very good prices. I am a very happy customer. Thank you for everything.

Technical Support Team
Top notch customer service ! I had all kinds of issues putting together my WP together and Nick B. saved the day. Great Hosting Co.

Review MochaHost