MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

Terrible hosting and techsupport.
Absolutely terrible hosting. My sites are down constantly as there servers are overloaded. I had my sites transferred to another server by their tech support, they have now lost the DB's for them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

awesome support and services
have been using mochahost vps for few months and their support is really good. since its my first time I am using vps i have to contact them for small and silly things , but they have been patient and supportive all througout.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Great Hosting in reasonable cost
Mochahost is a great hosting provider, customer service is great, technical support is great too. One thing that they should take action on their server's speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Worst customer service that I have experienced
Worst customer service I have seen. As a response to my support ticket, I got a message that there is an issue on the server and they are fixing it. Since 3 days, my site is down and there is no response from support team to any updates to the ticket.

Good when it works
I use only very limited part of their services - web site and a database. So I though I should have no problems, I was wrong. The database has problems on almost every day. It can be completely down for hours and nobody cares. 100% up time is a joke.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

I'm very satisfied
First of all, I would like thank mocha team for their excellents services. What I undersdand now is that the more your problem is concise and very clear the more his technical service provide you quickly solutions. In brief: know exactly what you want.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Terrible service from bad service to plain scam.
Was bad at begining now the just turn into a scam business, I am not sure if it is on purpose or if it is because they really are so incompetent I got too much use so I go for an upgrade to dedicated today they suspend all my sites because I am dedicated.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

The service sucks
Their technical team specially Kris, will leave you alone when they can't help you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Tech Support..very effective
I am very much satisfied with the support staff..they are very quick and helpful..but one thing I would like to mention that you should show a progress bar during deploying WAR file in tomcat or while editing anything..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Very satisfied with the assistance
Many thanks for the assistance and resolving my problem! This has been so quick and time saving too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Review MochaHost