MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
493 reviews of MochaHost

Good Move
we host www.asianatravelmate.com on IPAGE but it was a tragedy.
we are happy to move here now. so far everything is good.

Thanks for MOCHAHOST team wh has deliver a trust strongly to our business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Not for business purposes.
I've been with mochahost for about 3 years with a Windows VPS. Downtimes are really too often and too long, so I decided to migrate all my customers's websites away .They offer a cheap and good service, but not for business purposes.Need uptime?Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Could Do Better
The MochaHost site does not have highly-technical people. They cannot help you troubleshoot your application configuration. You are better off using a cloud service, like Digital Ocean, which has highly skilled support specialists.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

The worst web hosting and technical support in the world
I have a problem that all of the sites and emails do not work for more than 10 days have not solved

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Terrible hosting and techsupport.
Absolutely terrible hosting. My sites are down constantly as there servers are overloaded. I had my sites transferred to another server by their tech support, they have now lost the DB's for them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

awesome support and services
have been using mochahost vps for few months and their support is really good. since its my first time I am using vps i have to contact them for small and silly things , but they have been patient and supportive all througout.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Great Hosting in reasonable cost
Mochahost is a great hosting provider, customer service is great, technical support is great too. One thing that they should take action on their server's speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Worst customer service that I have experienced
Worst customer service I have seen. As a response to my support ticket, I got a message that there is an issue on the server and they are fixing it. Since 3 days, my site is down and there is no response from support team to any updates to the ticket.

Good when it works
I use only very limited part of their services - web site and a database. So I though I should have no problems, I was wrong. The database has problems on almost every day. It can be completely down for hours and nobody cares. 100% up time is a joke.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

I'm very satisfied
First of all, I would like thank mocha team for their excellents services. What I undersdand now is that the more your problem is concise and very clear the more his technical service provide you quickly solutions. In brief: know exactly what you want.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Review MochaHost