MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
493 reviews of MochaHost

Mochahost offers excellent value for money and great service
As a customer of MochaHost for over 5 years I can recommend their web hosting service as totally reliable and economical to use. Their technical help section is prompt and can get you up and going very quickly when you set up your site or to fix problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Good for starting small business
So far im satisfied with their service and support. hopefully they continue they good service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

The Best Web Hosting and Customer Service Support Company in the World!
We have three business websites hosted at Mochahost; and are extremely satisfied with the excellent services. We want to recommend this super company to any firm looking to host and have a reliable web presence in e-commerce. You will never regret it!

The worst hosting company in the world
Dont know anything. No technical knowledge.
You ask for something and they reply something else. Dont read your question and only reply what they know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

MochaHost IRRESPONSIBLE Company and no credibility
worse resale company internet tramp services, had a VPS service in this house fund company and in December 2015 the IRRESPONSIBLE this damn and shit company lost all the data of my clients to exclude my VPS account without any reason.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Worst Hosting
I bought VPS for six months then they suspend my Account after 2 years I want to reactive the VPS they let me pay the price after VPS working for one day I got suspended again they said I've to paid for they 2 years I didn't use .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

worst hosting provider
first i bought VPS then my website went down then i upgraded to cloud dedicated, problems started coming again. and i had to create hundereds of tikets and hundreds of chat exchanges and replies but their support staff is too illiterate. no technical know

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

the worst Hosting ever
the worst, ignorant customer support ever
technically then don't know anything
they don't even care about helping their customer
the site configurations automatically changes by ghosts apparently as they don't change it causing the sites to go down

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

AVOID this provider
Not choose this provider, VPS contracted with then, suppose to go under phone check did not get any verification code; after that they ask me to send many papers which results in account cancelation; they never cancel my account and keep it to make issues

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Buyer Beware
Well if I had read these reviews, I wouldn't be here.
There support is - Zero, up-time - Faked, Phone support via call-back - a lie, customer support technical support don't do well with English. In short, if you depend on your site then stay away.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2015 - August, 2015