MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
493 reviews of MochaHost

Server latency
The service is available and that 's great. But we experience some server latency (using WP)

Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Really I appriciate You
I give 100% marks for mochahost. Speed is good but, need to improve. Pls improve only Speed. Remaining all are excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Great VPS service and price
I've been using other hosting companies in the past, we site are error, when i'm use mochahost, nice but some time error, but we are upgrade mochahost VPS, Although is very affordable, t's a very powerfull solution and It's true that low price here.

best services
it's the best hosting services and good support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

The Best Hosting Solution on Earth
Great service and price. You will not need to call support because everything works as you expect to.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Mocha Host Review
We have been with Mocha Host now for over 4 months and so far have not had any problems at all with the equipment.

The support people also have been extremely easy to work with and have responded to our tickets very quickly and without any problems.

MochaHost
Run away
Worst hosting on earth

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Good service, fast respon

I'm very satisfied and happy with the technical support services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

!!! AWESOME !!!
I have to say this is my 3rd VPS and this one is superior to all the rest that I have used by a long shot!!! All issues I have had have been handled quickly and efficiently and the VPS has been up 100%. Superior Tech Support!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Excellent Support
With a recent security issue (too secure in that I could not even get in to my own site!) MochaHost was there to help me with my requests and took the extra step to troublehoot and resolve my issue.
My previous hosting provider always responded slower.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Review MochaHost