MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
512 reviews of MochaHost

The service sucks
Their technical team specially Kris, will leave you alone when they can't help you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Tech Support..very effective
I am very much satisfied with the support staff..they are very quick and helpful..but one thing I would like to mention that you should show a progress bar during deploying WAR file in tomcat or while editing anything..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Very satisfied with the assistance
Many thanks for the assistance and resolving my problem! This has been so quick and time saving too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Good team and workers
The Best domain provider and Service I have never known, for customer helpdesk... and very cheap!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Our best investment
My partners and me hire a VPS mocha on december 2011 and this year hire a new VPS because I analized many sites and your plans.

I compared their plans and values and mocha was the winner... again.

Carlos C.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

The Best Hosting Solution & Best Technical support
The be honest I'm impressed about MuchaHost Solutions , Price , and the most important is the technical support .
I Encourage Everyone to Use Mucha Host services .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

NewUser
Amazing support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Excellency
Am very impress at the way the guys at the support eg Michael,Karl,John and others that I can't remember their names now attend to issues with utmost professionalism.You guys are doing a great job.
Ticketing guys are very fast.Awesome job to all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Excellent Unbeatable Service, Best Sales, Technical Support Team
Athough I don't normally write reviews, I am compelled to do this because each time I think there can't be a better service, they just go further to surpass their own record. Technical & Billing Support team is best ever and unmatched anywhere.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

Excellent support, very good value for money
Using for hosting JSP / HttpServlets applications.

Very good technilcal support, the network speed is good - I'm connecting to server from Greece.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Review MochaHost