MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

The Best Hosting Solution on Earth
Great service and price. You will not need to call support because everything works as you expect to.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Mocha Host Review
We have been with Mocha Host now for over 4 months and so far have not had any problems at all with the equipment.

The support people also have been extremely easy to work with and have responded to our tickets very quickly and without any problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

MochaHost
Run away
Worst hosting on earth

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Good service, fast respon

I'm very satisfied and happy with the technical support services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

!!! AWESOME !!!
I have to say this is my 3rd VPS and this one is superior to all the rest that I have used by a long shot!!! All issues I have had have been handled quickly and efficiently and the VPS has been up 100%. Superior Tech Support!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Excellent Support
With a recent security issue (too secure in that I could not even get in to my own site!) MochaHost was there to help me with my requests and took the extra step to troublehoot and resolve my issue.
My previous hosting provider always responded slower.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Excelent Service
Excellent service, never falls, is fast, I have no limitations. I consider "rock solid".

The care is excellent both in ticket as chat. I recommend you use this service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Best Bargain
It's true that low price takes it's toll.
But yet, when you scale price / service / maintenance - it's still one of the best bargains in the web !
(please improve your site experience!!)

Avinoam.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Very good VPS service
I've been using other hosting companies in the past, but a month ago I decided to sign up for Mochahost VPS, and I'm really impressed. Although is very affordable, it's a very powerfull solution, and the support team is very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

best hosting company
best hosting company and services
all thanks for there team
br
monther

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Review MochaHost