MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

Review Mochahost service
I'm very happy with Mochahost service and support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very good Customer Service.
I admire the effectiveness and professionalism of customer support. They are friendly and solve the problem rapidly.

The hosting prices are reasonable and cheaper than many competitors.

Amine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Awesome Service
Keep the good work guys! In all categories, the service is great

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

MochaHost = Poor service
I have been a user from MochaHost for a 1 year and I must say that the service they provide is really poor. The machine are slow, even for a simple website. The support team solves your problem but not permanently, because the same problem reappears.

Company Response: Hello, we apologize for the the inconvenience these temporary issues have caused, though handled in a timely manner. However, I couldn't find complaints regarding the performance of your sites, so please contact our support team to investigate this issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

MochaHost Best!
" I think they are best hosting company.
I happy to work with them. I find here what i need a hosting company.
They are helpful and when i need a technical help they support quickly..

Thanks MochaHost;) "

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

very recommended
you will not regret their service
very fast team response, stable network
never get any server downtime

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

MochaHost Java web hosting
Getting a Java web app running with a new hosting service has often been a painful experience for me. I was surprised how quickly I got one of my java apps going on MochaHost. There were some glitches but they were quickly sorted out.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Best hosting services
I am very satisfy with you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

MH is good balance of cost and quality
My plan is the Business Plan+Private JVM. So I have my own Tomcat which I can manage as I want.
Also I can connect to DBMS from my computer, not through ssh. It makes me able to connect to production database computer in debug mode!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

MochaHost is it really that bad?
i have been with them for a few months and to tell you the truth everything about is really good. thats it. its simple they do exactly as on the tin.

no down time, no crashes, great and fast support, vps speed is fast, little to lag,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Review MochaHost