WHUK Reviews

WHUK
914 reviews of WHUK

SSL Certificate purchase
A big thanks to Angel who made sure to speed the process of getting a SSL Certificate installed on our server. I welcome her initiative to keep me informed during the full process.

CharlesCUT

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good Service
Good Service

Angel Jacobs Excellent
Angel Jacobs in the support team was excellent. Really helpful and patient.

Ralf i
Excellent service from these guys today, very helpful and user friendly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Angel by name Angel by nature
Well done Angel on what proved to be an arduous task but you got there in the end. Full marks.
Roy Gibbons
MD
Button-Linguard

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - June, 2017

Help
Very efficient service received

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

DO NOT USE
These guys are totally incompetent con merchants. I signed up for an account asked a support question to ask the nameservers I needed to use after 8 hours I had no reply so cancelled now getting VERY threatening emails ad calls from India for payment. Wor

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2017 - June, 2017

billing xchange
good patient service from Ralf I - resolved outstanding issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

upgrade
Great service, thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Great support
Jordan was really helpful when I called the helpline earlier today. He sorted out my query quickly, and was very clear and patient when explaining to me what I needed to do. Excellent!

Review WHUK