WHUK Reviews

WHUK
914 reviews of WHUK

great support by Vivian
Had a minor quibble with my login details and the people at WHUK seemed to have make it look ever so simple.

Really appreciate it

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Good Service
Good customer service to remind me a payment hadn't been made.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

great service
As the new administrator of an organisations website, I inherited lots of usernames and passwords, couldn't login to upload files or even get into the client login section to ask why nothing was working. Two phone calls and all is brilliant!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
After uploading an edited file to my clients website, i notice no change on the website for up to 2 minutes, this was quite an issue. But thanks to, Neil Wilson, Jordan Blake & Kyle Nicholson for sorting this problem within minutes!!! Love ya! :-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Recent problems
Vivian and Peter sorted my problem very quickly and professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Thanks, Jordan.
Jordan really helped me sort out my access to emails. Thanks very much.

Thanks to Rashid S for sorting the issue so quickly.
Rashid you are so efficient and professional. Thanks for sorting the issue so quickly - really appreciated. Phil.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2001

Excellent
I cannot speak highly enough of the support service I have enjoyed to date. Rashid has my highest praise. I have been amazed at the understanding and patience. Recently, we suffered a malicious complaint thank you for your help and support

Great service
I have been using WHUK for years and they are one of the most cost effective hosting services. They also have web chat support which is very quick should you need an issue fixed. Staff are polite and thorough. Nelson V helped me with a major issue today.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

my enquiry was delt with by Samuel S.

He was prompt and solved my issues straight away.

Excellent service