WHUK Reviews

WHUK
969 reviews of WHUK

Value for Money
Using them for 3 years now. VPS hosting is affordable and tech support is reasonably good. They try to help & resolve issues. Customer Support and Billing Team need improvement though and more expertise and knowledge for Magento hosting is desirable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Neil Wilson was my man!
Neil Wilson was a great guy ! The overall team performance was awesome , thank you guys . God bless the team <3

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

A problem solved
I recently encountered a problem whereby I could not log into CPanel. I contacted WHUK and spoke with Ralf I. He quickly, understood the problem and more importantly solved it. In general WHUK has been excellent, satisfying all my needs. Well done Ralf I

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Great Customer Service
Really great customer service. Kemp M responded quickly and answered all questions instantly. Obviously very experienced in the role.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Cpanel access and email setup.
Albert R was great. Helped me out with my Cpanel access and email setup.
What more can I say. Fantastic service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

GREAT SERVICE
Arnold K was very helpful in resolving our problem. Very good service indeed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Albert R
Albert R is good support agent

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Thanks Albert R and WebhostingUK Livechat
Albert R did a great job sorting out a query I had on my website hosted with WebhostingUK. The livechat support I find to be an invaluable tool to helping me sort issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Ralf Iames
Quick and efficient

best wishes and good luck

Samuel S helped me sort out issues
Samuel S helped me sort out issues. rest were poor. limited staff time for all needs. no websites or emails for a month :(

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review WHUK