2MHost Reviews

2MHost
668 reviews of 2MHost

I have had no problems at all with the service
Thank you 2MHost!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - December, 2008

I have used 2MHost.com about a year now and I have not had any problems and my site has been up with no errors the entire time.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - December, 2008

I've had other hosting companies, but 2M is the best. The tools available are great. Their prices are affordable. I will stay with them forever.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - November, 2008

Tech support is difficult, but speedy. The language issues can be the biggest challenge-

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - November, 2008

2MHost has fast connections, quick ticket response, and a number of hosting extras. Except for a few involuntary changes to our static IP address (over 3 years) and one server hack-crash, the service has been quite good overall.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - November, 2008

Quick, easy , reliable...a HUGE neccessity for my new business! 4 Stars...need I say more?

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - November, 2008

Techs very fast and kind, hosting perfect except for some very rare mysql downs, fantastic price/performance ratio!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - November, 2008

good. But some times technical problems occurs. Support is good

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - October, 2008

Great service and support - Have been using hostgator for some of my redirect scripts but once they upgraded the servers (without notification) the scripts didn't work, this lost me hundreds of dollars. On top of all of this, their technicians couldn't ge

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - October, 2008

2mhost.com has been an asset to my design company. the easy of set up and reliability of thier up time is 5 stars. Their great price makes it affordable for the small business guy to keep low overhead.

Thanks guys!