2MHost Reviews

2MHost
668 reviews of 2MHost

Really great service. Cheap rates.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - September, 2007

Cheapest Hosting on the WWW and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Don't EVER put one of your clients with this hosting services.
2mHost is inept and useless. They will make you look bad and WILL cause you to lose business.
Support? - NOT!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - August, 2007

Time & Time again when we were in need of assistance they were there when we needed them and in a timely manner.

We appreciate this support while we feel the cost of their hosting package offer an good value!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - September, 2007

I use this service for a high school English class. I have not experienced any down time (to my knowledge), the help staff responds immediately, and no bandwidth problems, even when my students bombard it the night before a test. I am very pleased.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2001 - September, 2007

Very nicely laid out. good price. No downtime.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - September, 2007

Outstanding, I've got several sites hosted with 2MHost since they started and I am happy with them!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2001 - September, 2007

I have bought only a basic version of this product, to support a small website. But the product is very reliable, has regular version updates and I have experience 0 downtime. Good value for money. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - August, 2007

luuuuuuuuv it! fast, reliable, great support, super packages, cheap... what else would you want?

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - August, 2007

overall good

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - August, 2007

I suppose the best indication of this service being good is based on the fact I have never had to think it was otherwise!!! I have a reseller account that has simply never missed a beat... Perfect

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - August, 2007