2MHost Reviews

2MHost
668 reviews of 2MHost

Very good, Have many customers that use you as a hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - August, 2008

i found it all quite easy.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - August, 2008

Cool cheap webhost. Used them for years now. Great for small sites

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - August, 2008

I have used 2MHost for several years now and have never experienced any problem. If my site has been down, they had it back up so fast that I never noticed it. I have also never had bandwidth problems.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2002 - August, 2008

Never had any problems. When they have changed severs and I needed help with new access, they answered emails quickly and very helpful. I have been with them for over 3 years.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - August, 2008

I had another ISP for 4 years before the high cost and poor reliability of their service had me researching ISPs again. I chose 2MHost and have never had the slightest regret.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - August, 2008

BEST price for the value I've find. Your website is easy to navigate, and your customer service & response time is great. THANK YOU for offering great specials. As long as you continue to offer specials at an affordable rate I will continue to buy.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - August, 2008

2mHost have provided with value for money hosting of our website and emails for our business, Memorable Moments Movies. The hosted site has always been successfully operational, and 2mhost technical staff have attended to all of our queries well!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - August, 2008

I've never been able to chat live with a tech support person, although the site indicates that you can. As a novice WebMaster, I use the web builder service. It gives a nice appearance but does not allow for template modification. Overall, for the money

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - August, 2008

Great service at a great price! Never have I noticed a downtime and things I host of the server load quickly everytime! Thanks 2mhost.com

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - July, 2008