2MHost Reviews

2MHost
668 reviews of 2MHost

I have 3 sites hosting with 2m and have found this company of all the other companies I've worked with the most knowledgeable and best priced.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - October, 2008

Everything about it was as simple as simple can be. And the price is perfect for either a small personal site all the way up to a major business site.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - September, 2008

Service is reliable and good, but I feel I have been ripped-off for five days. When I re-signed for another year it only covers 360 days instead of 365 days. Over a 6 year period you lose a month of service!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - September, 2008

They have no phone support. They did have live chat support but they removed that as well. I run an online store. I am not permitted to send a newsletter to my customers who request it because of their mass email policy. I guess you get what you pay for.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - September, 2008

Very inexpensive hosting, but high quality service. Great experience, I plan to host my sites with them for years to come! A+++++++

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - September, 2008

I have been with you guys from early on and all has gone well. I had server service going back to 1998 from other companies and you have been the best!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2002 - September, 2008

Our company has found the service from 2M to be extremely reliable & the price is right!!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - September, 2008

Definitely the best value for money and reliability...I haven't had any problems with 2MHost.
Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - August, 2008

You are great. We had another company before you that was really terrible. We have had no problems since we came on board with 2MHost. Thanks.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - August, 2008

Reliable, fast and cheap. I couldn't ask for more.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - August, 2008