Abelohost B.V. Reviews

Abelohost B.V.
52 reviews of Abelohost B.V.

Happy with AbeloHost
I'm very pleased with how my website is being hosted. No negative remarks regarding their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

My redirect problem was taken care of quickly and without a hassle. Thank you for going the extra mile and for explaining what you did exactly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Worth the money!
Switched to Abelohost from Godaddy. Paying a bit more, but worth it as I have more options.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

VPS Gods!
I have couple of websites on the VPS and I'm very pleased with their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

I am happy with Abelohost
This provider is easy to manage and respond quickly when you need support. I'm happy with their hosting service and def recommend them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Love it all!
Love Abelohost, easy, fast and great support! Thank you guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Best support ever!
Excellent service they answer very quickly and are very understanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Very professional and cooperative
I am a freelance web developer and have worked with AbeloHost on several of my projects for hosting and domains. Any issues I had were dealt with professionally and quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

It reached all of my criteria!
When it comes to hosting, I only want two things: consistent connection and humans I can talk to if something goes wrong. Low bar, but you'd be surprised at how many services can't pass it. Still, that's why I'll be sticking with AbeloHost!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Love the web design department
I appreciate the attention to detail these guys have. I wanted to test out their web design services in addition to the hosting services I was already using, and they knocked it out of the park. Excellent work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Review Abelohost B.V.

Your review of Abelohost B.V.

Your domain hosted with Abelohost B.V.