GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1513 reviews of GigaPros

Good web host - recommended
I have noticed that their support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this web host is using good hardware, server grade material never fails them. Cpanel they use of one of the best in the world. So, they have all end tied up. That's how is works well for them and of course for me. Another best thing about Gigapros is uptime. In fact no downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

The service is quite good, pages load fast
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs - gigapros web hosting is an ideal solution. Their support has been simply exemplary. During our time with them their list of services and facilities have continued to grow and their prices have continued to drop. Most of my support tickets were answered almost instantly and those that weren't took two hours at most not just to be answered but to be resolved. I think many other hosting providers would struggle to come anywhere close to this level of support. Good job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

nice eye catchy and functional control panel
I love gigapros web hosting service - it is the #1 host to run wordpress sites. Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team. Uptime overall is excellent, support very helpful and no complaint about the server connection from me. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 3 months and still glad I found them. Cool!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Professional web hosting service, thanks!
Much cheaper than my previous host's pricing. I have 3 domains hosted at Gigapros VPS hosting account and just renewed them for next year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour. The best part for me, by far, is having the ability to edit my HTML/PHP pages directly in the file manager (simple text edits). I was planning on installing Movable Type both as a blog and as an online web-based editor, but this is even better! And the control panel is so intuitive. Thanks.

You truly get what you pay for
As for GigaPros servers, I must say they are stable and fast - this what I like. Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. I love the add-on open-source scripts! They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. They also explained me how to drive high amount of traffic to my website, and build quality link networks. I am 100% satisfied dealing with this web host. Recommend their hosting services.

Excellent support, excellent response time
I've been through a handful of hosts before landing on this one called Gigapros provider. It is truly a top class outfit, and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their hosting and their support. I got the gigapros treatment and I'm never looking back! They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It's fast and the pricing is solid.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

The pricing offered by Gigapros is competitive
The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. I am not a technical-minded person and they have walked me through everything I've needed to make my hosting experience with them a great experience! I have been dealing with Gigapros for a long time. They manage to provide a good work based on quality. Excellent and friendly staff, network and feature rich hosting packages. It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support. just a second when the ticket is responded.

The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable
One of my friends recommended me to try service from Gigapros shared hosting. The things I like about them are:
- speed connectivity is very fast.
- customer support always respond.
Customer tech service is the best I have ever had anywhere for any product. I am fully satisfied customer - recommend them.

Gigapros provides fantastic and prompt help
I am totally impressed by the speed, uptime and support provided by Gigapros business web hosting. Their service is incredible. I haven't had many VPS accounts but I just can't see how any hosting provider can be any better. I get responses and solutions quicker than I expect. Their servers are really fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Good network uptime, helpful techs!
Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Gigapros hosting provider, but if your site is for business look elsewhere. Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted with them for several months, and have only had 1 outage. Recommended.

Review GigaPros