GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1687 reviews of GigaPros

Harford

One word - Professionals.
The folks at Gigapros have been awesome for each problem/issue I have created due to a need. Usually the response is within minutes of sending and never closed before they know you are happy. Everything is still running unbelievably smoothly, and I don't think there's been a single unplanned/unannounced downtime. Very helpful staff and knowledgeable. This hosting showing very reliable so far. easy to manage and easy to install websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2023

Mike H.

The admin panel is a breeze to use
It is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. Needless to say, you'll have no such worries with Gigapros web host. Whenever I have had any issues, I've received prompt responses by email. So much so, I've not yet needed to call them (on their Skype)! The admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

Bonifaz

Great prices and great reliability.
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. I'd recommend Gigapros to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Great prices and great reliability. I must add that their cheap hosting is much faster than regular hosting I'd used before I chose this host.

Haad Breiner

Impressive support.
I have more than 10 years of experience in developing and hosting websites and applications using different types of technologies, but this is the first time I deal with such a great web hosting provider like Gigapros web host. Very professional and advanced dashboard, latest cPanel, impressive support, reasonable price, and very efficient servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2022

Dan Teso

Good speed, helpful tech care!
As others have noted, support is very responsive and I've never waited more than 15 minutes or so for a response. I started using Gigapros a few months back on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine. I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge. It has been a very pleasant 3 months of service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2023

R. Espinosa

Professional technical support.
Gigapros provides superb support... I tend to place fairly technical support calls. In over 20 support calls (almost never for a problem, almost always for an implementation or coding question) I have never had worse than 15 mins first response, usually with an appropriate resolution. Calls that took longer clearly needed to take longer.

Constant M.

Great featured hosting.
Really, if you are going to host any website (but not adult related), use Gigapros web host, they deserve your business. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version. Great features. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Rowntree

I've never had a problem they couldn't fix.
Great support. I'm 100% satisfied with the service and customer support as well. Highly recommend them. I've never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. Prices are great but not the cheapest. Very prompt and thorough.

Ignac Hovat

Uptime has been excellent.
It's the best. You can enter a service request in and most of the time it will be answered within minutes. I like Gigapros web host because it provides really fast ssd hosting services. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes.

Renato

Efficient and reliable hosting.
I'm satisfied with the completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel. They could double their price and I would stay with them. Gigapros web host is that good and you won't be disappointed. Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

Review GigaPros