GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1513 reviews of GigaPros

Very good hosting provider
All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct. Gigapros is the host you can rely on in any situation. It provides tools to help identify the cause and to arrive at a solution. Great host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

I don't believe I'll find a better host
I'd like to say Gigapros server performance is by far higher than with my former host provider. I have signed up with this host few months ago, and I have been impressed with their support. After checking though SSH, I see they are being honest about that, and I appreciate their pro-active stance on security on the server. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2022

Pricing is good according to what you get
I've been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. I did note the other reviews about this provider, but I did notice one comment from one reviewer who said they have change of management and noticed improvements in the host over the few months. So I decided to give it a shot and been happy with it. Really happy using Gigapros web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Outstanding and prompt help
I have been with Gigapros VPS in the USA for 5 months now and they really impress me. I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql, and other areas. As it turned out, the only reason I have contacted support is due to the questions about setting things up (and not due to server issues, as I have not found any yet).

The staff has been friendly with 100% follow-up
I have all my clients host with Gigapros hosting provider and no one has complained. The customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. Overall, very pleased. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

I have no headache using the host
I am generally very happy with Gigapros web host. I worked for a firm a few years back who used them exclusively, and now I have since moved on and begun using them for my personal and client's sites as well. Tech support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around e-commerce solutions etc.

Steady SO, dudes!
I highly recommend Gigapros website hosting. They are professional, extremely competent and from what I see from their rates an amazing value. I trust this web host and they far exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't even consider one of the big name free web hosts.

Well Done!
Great Hosting at a Great Price! I am a web designer/developer and have used a lot of different hosting providers. Gigapros consistently delivers a solid product at a price that you can't argue. Make way Apache, Litespeed hosting is where its at!

Professionals
I enjoy running my sites with Gigapros web host - these guys are very professional and during the time I have been hosting my sites with them (2 months), I had over 20 minutes of downtime. I like the features and free bonuses. I host 3 Wordpress Websites. My experience dealing with them has been perfect.

Great host!
Support has been great and all issues resolved within hours. Great host! Gigapros has great package features and pricing. FTP and web downloads from my site are very fast (I'm using a cable modem at 100mbps download speed). At very rare times their mail servers have issues, but 99.9% of the time everything's great with them.

Review GigaPros