GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1513 reviews of GigaPros

The system is fast and efficient
I've now transferred all my hosting to Gigapros web host and I am very pleased and proud. Reasonably priced and well supported. The system is fast and efficient, very responsive, and with many possibilities of configuration and customization for the experts, but with excellent guides that explain to beginners how to juggle with hosting. We're very happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

I am happy, my website are always online
Well, security and good performance are very important for a webmaster like me, who runs more than 20 domains. All I can say that I am fully satisfied with Gigapros Wordpress web hosting services. They have also good pricing for SSL Certificates. Will definitely recommend them to all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Fantastic service
I highly recommend this host. The uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly. Gigapros team is always ready to help and solve all the trouble, installing the scripts I need - their service is well worth the cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

Setup was fast and easy
I receive calls regarding my website performance, the due date of billing, upgrade suggestions, etc. I am not a technology-savvy person, but this team makes everything easy for me. All I have to do is a plan about making my website better and Gigapros web host takes care of the rest. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2022

Guick and easy shell access
I've hosted my website with Gigapros web host for quite some time now and I can call it a reliable hosting. Wonderful web host - it has gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. Very quick, very helpful support. A breath of fresh air.

Well feature-packed and easy to use
Recommend Gigapros hosting solutions for those who want to run WordPress websites. The features I like about them: good network uptime, many useful apps install, helpful tech support. This web host runs the php scripts I need and is half the price and much faster than my previous host. Thanks.

100% satisfied customer
The excellent customer service and technical skills are the best advertisment of this people! Gigapros offers the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues. Speed is superb. I am happy!

Amazing. Thumbs up to Gigapros hosting
I have enjoyed the personal attention of tech support and have been able to recommend Gigapros efficient, affordable, scalable and reliable service to other businesses and non profit organisations. For $10/mo I get everything I need for successful running of web sites. I highly recommend them.

Fully Satisfied with this host
If you're confident about Gigapros hosting, then it's the way to go. They have excellent support and always respond to my questions within 10 to 20 minutes. I never had downtime and my site loads very fast. I set up my service on a Monday afternoon and my account was set up by early that evening.

Thanks for the great work, guys
They've gained a customer for life! I believe that this web host will meet your needs, dudes. When I contact support the reaction time is awesome and the way these people are willing to work with/for you is amazing. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true. Gigapros web hosting is the best. Good host.

Review GigaPros