Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
363 reviews of Host-ed

Uptime and support have been excelent
Uptime and support have been excelent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Can't say anything bad about the price either. Host-ed.net is great. Once I lost some of my account files. It was my fault and I deleted them by accident.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Host-ed reliability and services makes it a good value
Host-ed has been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host. Highly recommend this web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Great hosting service, I highly recommend them.
I have been using Host-ed.net services for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. It happened so that I have found out the availability of their systems administrator and sent them a support ticket!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Really glad to deal with Host-ed
I have signed up with Host-ed and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me. It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support - these guys are very goo

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% uptime is true
They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. Not only are they quick to assist with script installation and set up the servers at Host-ed are the fastest I have ever experienced. Highly recommended Great tutorials on everythin

I have had almost 100% uptime
I can say that Host-ed.net is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Thumbps up!! Steady so, Host-ed team
I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects. Host-ed offers all I need and a very good customer support. Highly recommended host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing !

The price is surprisingly low
Host-ed is reliable web host. Over 4 months there was just one small downtime of 4 minutes. Most hosting companies have redundant network connections and power supplies, but at Host-ed nearly everything is redundant, which is an excellent principle.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

They have great polite staff
Best of all, Host-ed.net have a lightening quick connection. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
I recommend them to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

I strongly recommend you these guys
The main thing which i like about Host-ed.net is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with they have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Review Host-ed