Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
365 reviews of Host-ed

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough
These guys were able to get me up and running in minutes at 1:30 am. They've always answered me ASAP and were able to set up my webmail account through Horde in a snap, which noone else has been able to do!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

I am really impressed by Host-ed web host
I've had good service. Host-ed is professional web hosting provider offering cheap feature-rich hosting plans on SSD storage - this gives them the best speed connectivity provided. Your sites will be in good hands, guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

They've gained a cutomer for life!
Such a wonderful company. I can't say enough wonderful things about Host-ed.net ssd hosting services.
Setup was fast and easy. Their package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

Uptime – no downtime so far.
Would recommend Host-ed ssd hosting to anyone. You cannot beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users (new AND old) all sorts of goodies. I love the referral program. I LOVE IT!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed)
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. Recommend host-ed web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

reliable servers, great software
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster. Highly recommend Host-ed hosting to anyone!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Suspended with no notifications alert or email NOTHING
Found host-ed.net and created a Free hosting to test the service before going in to something more serious.
My test site was up for 24/48h until it was "suspended" with no
-No email alert
-No user area alert
-No status alert
-No support answer
-No o

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Reliability, one word FLAWLESS
Host-ed do an excellent job of design and hosting a website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. My sites are in good hands!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Host-ed provide excellent and fast support.
I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.
They are professionals and know how to keep everything working. I am fully-satisfied with host-ed hosting service and highly recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Thank you Host-ed team - I am 100% happy
Wow, I must say they are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. I first signed up with Host-ed because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.

Review Host-ed