Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
365 reviews of Host-ed

Support is friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up
Host-ed is the best, if you want reliability and need space and transfer, No one beats host-ed!
I can say that I have never had any problems with them, When I need an answer, They reply fast and have the answers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Price is acceptable to me
As for Network and Server Uptime, I have seen a lot of people here prefer to tell other about uptime. I do not use any monitoring tools, but I am sure that it is high. Never seen my site down.

Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

With Host-ed, speed connectivity is pretty fast!
I can honestly say I've never had such excellent customer support with any other product, not just hosting. The best. Excellent webhosting company, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend host-ed host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond
I had multiple support reps reply to my ticket, each was more than capable and I didn't have to explain anything at all, they all knew exactly what they were doing and my problem was resolved in no time. Host-ed is good ssd host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Host-ed is one of the best services available
Good plans and amazing 24 hour support. I've been with a lot of hosts, and Host-ed is by far the best. Easy to setup with them, and they setup the servers quick. Only regret is no help desk style to review past tickets, and no forums to talk with other us

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

I highly recommend them. I am very happy with their service
These guys seem to really know what they're doing. Uptime has been 100%.
So far, a very happy customer. Host-ed is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. I can't praise them highly enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Stable, reliable service at a great price.
I've found chat to be all I've needed. The chat techs have been knowledgeable and quick. Case in point, today their tech support guys patiently answered an hours worth of my questions, taking me from novice to knowledgeable on the topics of concern.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Plenty of bandwidth & disk space. Far more than we've used
During the time I have been dealing with host-ed, server and network uptime is pretty great. Moreover, I have perfect technical support service and they are usually very quick to answer my questions and solve any problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Features are very good
The tech's are great at helping you resolve your issue and give a quick follow-up to make sure you're ok. I would highly recommend Host-ed SSD Hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. The Control Panel has everything you need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime
Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received. I highly recommend Host-ed. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

Review Host-ed