Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
363 reviews of Host-ed

Support replies fast with no delays.
My experience with Host-ed has been nothing short of amazing. The level of support provided with my web hosting account has been fantastic. I will recommend Host-ed business hosting to all of my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Setup was fast and easy.
I'm a big fan of Joomla and host-ed is great for me. It is cheap and I get a lot of tools to play around with - some and I haven't even used yet but still. A generous host that haven't let me down in any way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Answered my questions quickly
You guys (the support technicians) are the best. 30 seconds after submitting the ticket my problem was resolved. Tell your managers to give you all a big raise this year. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very happy as a customer
I appreciate the timely manner in which you return my emails and phone calls. Your staying a step ahead on the technical front makes my job a lot more enjoyable. Thanks a lot, Host-ed team of professionals.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

I get nightly backups at no extra charge
100% satisfied Host-ed customer. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their unique features is really easy to use. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

best customer-service experience I've ever had
I had come across host-ed before (not as a client) and thought that I would at least talk to them. I was impressed from the outset. They have exceeded my expectations time and time again, superfast servers and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

My site loads extremely quickly
WOW! That just about sums them up!

Their technical support department:
Great, great, great, the best and they seem to be pretty well known for it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Thanks a lot for providing me with good service
Host-ed assisted me in moving my installation to the top level instead of the sub directory that I originally installed to. In the process of trying to fix this myself I mucked up a few important files. And now everything is fixed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Very fast support.
I've been with Host-ed Business hosting Services for over a year.
I've been very impressed with the stability of the servers and especially with the support.

My best host!
Speaking about customer service, I was impressed by the human touch. Let me explain: at the beginning, the payment was made via bank transfer, with about a 1 week delay. Three years in a row they took my word that the transfer was underway.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Review Host-ed