Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
352 reviews of Host-ed

Excellent communication and response times
I have tried other hostings before but they don't compare to Host-ed business ssd hosting service! I am will not even try another provider. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

speed of response is second to none
Host-ed had impressed me so much over the past 2 months that I gave up my shared hosting account and use them exclusively. Customer service is second to none. Speed, support and everything are very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Tech customer support always respond fast
Good job. I submitted a support ticket on a Saturday. Within 30 minutes, they responded with detailed explanation of what needed to be done. Thanks for the great service. Host-ed is cool vBulletin web hosting provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

My site loads faster than ever
I noticed that with Host-ed ssd Hosting, there were no issues with server downtime and even if there were any issues, I was informed through a mail about the downtime (because of some technical issues). In a couple of days, all the problems were rectified

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

I like my web host very much
Glad to deal with Host-ed web host. I've run into delays when I've had to submit a ticket by email (still waiting for a reply on one now about pricing). My uptime has been pretty solid. Recommend this decent hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Willing to work with customers
Fantastic service. Support is lightening fast and I've never had any down time. They are so much better than other hosting companies I have tried. The FTP connection is the fastest and most reliable I have seen EVER. Really nice hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Excellent Web Hosting service
After reading various reviews about Host-ed I asked a couple of questions on their Live chat. the CMS I use regularly - these were answered within minutes, on a Sunday, so that was a good pointer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Good prices, good service, good uptime
Must say that Host-ed hosting service has impressed me a lot with network uptime, fast speed connectivity and helpful customer support. It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

I am very impressed by Host-ed service
Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting. I would definitely recommend Host-ed - good one

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

I am totally satisfied with their support team
I have never had a problem with uptime, but my sites are low-traffic. You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Review Host-ed