iFastNet.com Reviews

iFastNet.com
72 reviews of iFastNet.com

They really deserve the name "Fast"
We tend to think that a cheap-quality service will be a lie... and it is usually like this.

But Ifast is the exception.

I rarely write reviews. Only when I found really valuable things. Ifast is a cheap, reliable service, that provides you powerful hosting and multiple tools, such as SEO, Email, Domain transfer... and my favourite: real and personalized assistance in just few minutes.

As a professional writer, I don't usually write unless it's really worth it. So trust me, I am writing this review with my utmost sincerity.

Good job, Ifast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Thanks guys!
Incredible service. I can't believe how cheap hosting is and on top of that their customer service is on point. Keep up the good work, i'll be a long time customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Best Host Provider!
Real-Time supporting Team, I m Really Appreciated with ifastnet.com services,
keep it up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

MyOwnFreeHost (Owned by iFastNet) Review
I have a MyOwnFreeHost reseller account (thfhost.tk) with iFastNet. Its just amazing. They have excellent ticket support and they reply within few minutes. They give me an answer for all the questions I had and this helps me to make my Free Hosting better and help my clients. The best is that they don't do that for the money and offer these services for free. I highly recommend you to use it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Worst hosting service ever!!!!
They decided to suspend my account for no reason. I made the big mistake of trying the service yesterday. After they blocked my account immediately I hired another company and wait for 24 hours. However I'm still not able to use my domain. Very desapoi...

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2019 - December, 2019

Very good hosting company
For me Ifastnet is a very good hosting company, always get fast support and they always help me no matter what hosting issue i have.They host my websites now for 3 years and still very happy with them as my hosting company.

Very Bad Experiance
This web hosting company is very bad services. I bought their premium web hosting services and now I'm facing the issue that my website goes offline in so many times in a day and this was continue from last 12 days. They are not providing any support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Exceeded my expectations!
Brilliant customer support, fast servers, great pricing, and it just works!
Will be using iFastnet for a long time!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

host down
without notice from customers ?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Domain Name Purchase
i have bbought domain name, but it currently in pending status. i would like to know when it will be active

Review iFastNet.com

Your review of iFastNet.com

Your domain hosted with iFastNet.com

1MaxterHost