SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1747 reviews of SiteGround

Simply the Best Support in the Industry
What else can I say?
Siteground has the best support team in the industry.
They have never failed to impress our team with their professional and efficient support.

Love you guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Worth Every Penny And More
I want to rent a billboard to tell people how great this hosting company is. Their product is unparalleled and their service is extraordinary. Seriously, no matter what issue I have with my site, they are able to fix them. They're the best in the biz.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Awesome!
I am really happy with Siteground, specially how the tech support team, has this very fast and to the point answers. I did a first review and now they are still with the outstanding job.
If you are looking for a place to host your website, Siteground!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Amazing Service!
The customer service is one of the best assest of Siteground! Its so nice to have a service where you can quickly, and easily access support and they are ALWAYS friendly and problem solvers!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Always help there when needed
I always do the online support and someone is always there when needed. They will walk me through the process and provide the links necessary to fix my problems. I never had any issues

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

I've just renewed my account after the first year, having had excellent service throughtout. Looking forward to more of the same!

I can't fault SiteGround
I have used the online messaging for all my website issues and they have helped 100% every time. I reccommend everyone to use them as their servers are lightening fast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Best technical support for hosting
The tech support is super fast, efficient and much more willing to help than other big hosting guys out there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Extremely Pleased
I'm a new Siteground client as I just moved a site here 30 days ago. The customer service has been outstanding throughout. I've had to call them on a couple of issues that were on my end - they responded and fixed immediately. 5 out of 5.

Good Value and patient
I've chatted with them several time before signing up. Really knowledgeable. After signing up, help full even more. I'm Not a teck Savy person, they were willing to take the time to help me & looked for other avenues to help make it easier for me.

Review SiteGround