SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1705 reviews of SiteGround

Technical Support: Second to None
Any time there is an issue with my website, even if it was once caused by myself - they are quickly able to work with me to resolve the issue. They have saved my website countless times! They are very knowledgable and speak my (not-expert) language!

Best WordPress Host
I would recommend to SiteGround to anyone because they are the best. Their customer service is top notch and they are always fast to assist at any time of the day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Effing Amazing x 2
I've wasted money with several hosting companies. Siteground never let's me down. NEVER!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

My first ticket with SiteGround
Posted my first ticket to SiteGround assistance. It was about a Joomla installation that didn't show up due an improper pointing (my fault). In 5 minutes Site Ground guru manged for the correct pointing and mailed me an accurate explanation. Great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

efficient and prompt resolution
efficient and prompt resolution even on a Sunday afternoon

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Newbie
Quick and fast. They call me on the phone to verify who I was. I appreciated that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Absolutely Satisified
When you really need help it's wonderful to know that the techs and staff are available 24/7 ! - It's like having insurance against your worst blunders in trying to create websites. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Support Rocks!
I have moved my clients from GoDaddy to Siteground and life got easier. Support is prompt and accurate. Very good team. I've never had better service in more than 20 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Best customer service ever!
This was the best fix, these people has amazing CS and I will contact them again when i have issue, fixed my ssl issue in a minutes while I was struggling for hours

assistenza livechat eccellente
e per la terza volta in pochi giorni, assistenza via livechat perfetta.
Grazie ancora a Sara B.