SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1888 reviews of SiteGround

Siteground Support
In addition to their excellent hosting services, Siteground support is always of a very high standard with minimal delays.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Great Tech Support
Great technical support the first time I visited the chat. Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Sanity Saved!
Tihomir T. is a wonderful technical guru! He was patient and professional while helping me with my FTP connection. My sanity was saved along with so much more time I would have spent searching and searching for answers. Thank you Tihomir & SiteGround! :-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

The Best Ever!
I have used many managed hosting services and SiteGround consistently is the best I've ever encountered. Their communication, support, reliability, and value is unmatched. Simply the best. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Awesome Customer Service
Spoke to a guy called Nikola, he was the most helpful person ever. Better than people i've dealt with on other sites by a mile.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Great support!
I have few different server providers in few different countries but this one's support is the best i have ever encountered! 5 stars from the beginning and you still keep it that way! Thank you guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Incredible service
Really incredible service with any issue I have had. They have always helped to find a solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Great support
I've never seen any support like theirs. There's a quick chat, people really try to offer good support and most of the time they do. You need some technical knowledge to choose Siteground. Price quality is great, speed of servers can be improved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

transfer domains
Shawn was very helpful, being sure I understood what I needed to do next.

Exceedinglyb great service
I had a chat session with Rumen, and it was great. Service delivery was excellent.

Review SiteGround