SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1953 reviews of SiteGround

SiteGround are STARS
Building a website can be hard. Every time I have a problem, am confused, or need help it always amazes me how friendly and generous the Site Ground technical crew are. If you are like me, SiteGround is where you need to be.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2016 - August, 2018

Expertise appreciated
Thanks so much for offering the expertise of your technicians when needed! You have an amazing service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Customer Service
So good to be able to quickly talk to really helpful and polite technical support, great work Siteground.

good customer service even when cancelling
the online chat support for getting a refund was without fuss and easy to talk to.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Amazingly Patient and Professional Service
Had a problem using DIVI and couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to use the Visual Editor.
Absolutely amazing service to resolve my issue, which was really my own silly fault!

Great site support
Great site support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Siteground Support is Impressive.
Apart from the good quality, reasonably priced hosting, I have been very impressed with the support on offer.
I have had a number of technical problems (wordpress configuration etc.) which were solved really speedily (usually within minutes). Super!

Best Yet
I am able to load my large product CSV files in 1/10 th the regular time of my previous hosts and my page loads are fast which is what I wanted.
So far very happy that I switched.

Great Customer Service!
We are grateful to have a support team who is always kind and polite, and seems happy to help. It is a relief to know that if we encounter any issues, that someone is nearby to assist.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

The Best Customer Service Ever!
Luckily I don't have to contact them very often, but every time this happens the service is always TOP NOTCH.

Keep it going SiteGround!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Review SiteGround