SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1708 reviews of SiteGround

Fabulous customer service
One of the reasons I recommend SiteGround is the customer service. Antonia just spent about 45 minutes with me solving a fairly complex WordPress problem. She was knowledgeable, and friendly as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Help for Technologically Challenged
Siteground and their support crew are AH-MAZING! I've never had a bad experience. They are patient with me, as I know enough tech to be dangerous; not efficient. They have answered all of my questions and even gone above and beyond my initial question.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Excellent service
I am very happy with my new hosting company SiteGround... bye *?¡&% Hostgator, I hate you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Billing and Email
Absolutely awesome service

Very good service
I love this stuff. It is easy to use and the support is excellent all the time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Excellent Service!
I ran into a problem while trying to learn the new service. I reached out to support and could not have had a better experience. It has not been long enough for me to put a rating on the server network and speed, but I have no doubt it is great.

invoice problem
excellent service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2007

Carlos to the rescue
I painted myself into a corner and Carlos rescued me, thank you.

Great value for money and awesome responsive support
The customer support and live chat is awesome. Extremely fast and responsive and very polite and willing to help. Did have some problems with my websites and all are solved immediately. Great value for money hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Great Customer Service
SG is just what i need to grow my business.

Review SiteGround