SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1915 reviews of SiteGround

No doubt SiteGround is best
They do great support with amazing performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Great Customer Service
Site ground has wonderful customer service. The reps are always knowledgeable & friendly. I've been hosting for 2 years with them & have had 0 problems (unlike other providers). My only issue is that SG doesn't give loyal customers an upgrade discount.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Solving Technical issues
SiteGround has great technical support team. They are supportive and cooperative. Very efficient and thorough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Domain transfer
Great

Support above and beyond!
We are a church, and have no professional IT support, just volunteers. Siteground support and customer service is outstanding and they have gone above and beyond on numerous occasions to help even when we caused the problem. Love Siteground!!!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Good support
So far I've only got good things to say about SG and their hosting. Today I lost my site through a stupid mistake. The support rep was very kind and had me up and running again shortly. Real thumbs up for service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Nikolay Was Great!
Had a great chat with Nikolay. The guy was knowleable, friendly, and very helpful. So happy with his support, service and professionalism!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

SiteGround is great. I totally recommend them.
Their tech support people are very knowledgeable, and very helpful. And respond immediately to any problems.
They include an SSL certificate with every site installation.
And I've never had any down time with my sites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Best One
I can not explain words how Siteground made me satisfied as a customer!

Perfect assistance
I recevede the perfetct assistance. TOP colllaboration

Review SiteGround