Scopehosts Reviews

Scopehosts
99 reviews of Scopehosts

Great Services
Who does not like hosting at Russia .. lol this is on such location where all DMCA scared people can host without any worry,.. yeah scopehosts gave me that good solution.. thank you, your i7 server is just too good...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Good services
They have a great level of customization on the server configurations at an easy way. I got a dedicated server at good price and customization as well. thank you scopehosts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Best Customer Services
I am happy to publish this , a company with good experience and services. I ahve never been asked to return without solution it has great support chrew.

Great Services
A good way to handle TOS violations, they follow up once, remind Twice and then take away your account. Because of there Services, I purchased another VPS.Good services for those who do not have to spam the networks.. So spammers stay safe..lol

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Great Services
Took out some time to just take a few words to you people.Scophosts has servered me to a level where my business was ok to handle the online stuff. Good support team Thank You guys.. Keep going good.

BEst Customer Services
I am short-tempered person, Due to some hardware failure, my VPS was down. I just started yelling at the kive chat team . They took all the effort got my temper down and then got my services online at an ease .. , Installed all my control panels

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Best Customer Services
I have a shared server with them , But suddenly I wanted the data to be shifted to the VPS they helped me in just few minutes , Got my data migrated , though unmanaged they installed all the things I require.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

BEst Customer Services
The server from them are Ok, but the assistance they give is just too good, I have always been assisted by there live agents with all my queries. Good Network set up.

Great Uptime
I have three servers with them , the way they maintain them are just ...Awww... Its just too Good . Its never down ..100% worth Every Penny.

Good Customer services
I had a server under gone DDOS , Unknowingly I just went at live support and started bumbarding on all of them, But then so patienlt they took over this hurdle for me .. this only shows that they are just too good .. at their work...

Review Scopehosts