Scopehosts Reviews

Scopehosts
99 reviews of Scopehosts

Lovely customer service
The team is fabulous and I appreciate their efforts to solve each and every problem patiently and fast. They are just having a great customer care team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Not satisfied
I was not satisfied with the price and value for money. I felt that are selling services for high price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Their control panel is easy to use
I tried to switch to a different company from scopehosts but the experience was horrible. Scopehosts maintains easy control panel which helps me to maintain my website well so I joined scopehosts back. They are awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

excellent customer support team and excellent company
I highly recommend scopehosts to all and I will not hesitate to recommend them as they have the best customer support team in hosting and the company is just amazing with versatile services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

awesome hosting as well as customer support
I really cant express my views regarding scopehosts because a review is not enough to appreciate the amazing work you all are doing. You are awesome and your customer support team is amazing.

managed WordPress web hosting
I'm using managed WordPress web hosting and I'm really satisfied with their service. I am reviewing here because I felt that the company should be appreciated for what they are doing. You guys are rocking.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

professional customer support team
The customer support team is very professional in scopehosts and they are really kind and reliable. I've contacted them multiple times with the same issue but they never ignored or delayed the response.

Loved the offers
I have an eCommerce website. I had bought their services when they were running offers and guys trust me I never repent on that. They dont have any hidden charges and are very generous when it comes to customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Highly impressed with the customer support team
I contacted them more then 5 times a day. Each time a different customer support associate handled my query. They are really talented and solved the query immediately. I'm really impressed and would love to continue with your services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

cpanel access
They provide you the full root access to your account where you can manage your hosting. Their cPanel is easy to use and in case
you have any doubts you can contact their customer service and they guide you. I'm really happy with the effort they put.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Review Scopehosts