Scopehosts Reviews

Scopehosts
99 reviews of Scopehosts

Good Technical Support
I have taken russia VPS from Scopehosts, so far they have provided best and hurdle-free technical support. Whenever i faced even few minor issues regarding my VPS the technical team of ScopeHosts solved my issues very quickly by providing easy solutions.

Incredible Hosting Provider
ScopeHosts Team delivers happiness along with hosting services to their clients through affordable hosting plans, amazing features and quick responses to my issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Excellent Customer Support
From past 1 year, I am using ScopeHosts's Shared Hosting Service. Must say their support team is really Amazing and Friendly resloves my issues very instantly. Recommended for Startup Businesses Hosting services :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Great Support Service.
"Great Support Service. Pleasure To Deal With A Great Company With Outstanding Support Staff."
I had great support service from one of your provider, Lisa She was very professional and helpful. A great asset to Scopehosts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Amazing Hosting provider
There is less percentage of technical issues as compared to other hosting companies. The website runs perfectly at Scopehosts, and if unfortunately any issue exist, then their support is there to help us out! It's amazing!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

I recommend them to anyone -scopehosts
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Support is excellent
You can rely on their cloud services and other services too. But i had cloud services with scopehosts, the support is a also excellent.

Scopehosts is the best
I have been with them for three years, and I am really impressed with their services, and the price, of course.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

FAST AND EASY VPS
So happy to have Scopehosts services. They were able to get me all set up and going in few minutes, and this was the great thing in Scopehosts support ! will never stop hosting from them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

The best and most reliable hosting provider.
To start with scopehosts, all I was concerned with was the affordable deals and there was lot of competition for this host. I also choose them by asking others what service they had the best experience with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Review Scopehosts