Scopehosts Reviews

Scopehosts
99 reviews of Scopehosts

Multiple sites hosted with scopehosts service provider
I have multiple websites and taken the hosting from scopehosts. In the
beginning I had hosted a single website but when I started
using their services I was amazed and hosted all the websites under them. I really like their support and all services.

customer support
Few days back I contacted them as I had issue with the RAM I got and the RAM which was provided to me. Usually I'm quite reluctant to contact the customer support. When I contacted them they were very fast and they also explained me about the error.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

One word for scopehosts-awesome
I'm really surprised by their services. Due to my system issue I was facing issue but I disturbed them and that too very rudely. They guided me through the issue in a very polite way. I really appreciate their timely response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

The price,Customer service and bandwidth all are excellent
ScopeHosts Customer support has always been prompt and helpful. Once you find their way and report the problem, service is GREAT! The technicians reply almost immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Need hosting? Go with ScopeHostst.
I would recommend ScopeHosts to everyone specially who are looking for best, cheapest, superfast and customer support friendly hosting provider. Believe me just give it a chance to serve you I bet you it will turn to be best Hosting provider.

Absolutely wonderful experience! so glad i switched to Scopehosts
I’ve been using Scopehosts for about 6 months. So far, it’s been very good. I haven’t had any issues with my service provider till now. The platform is stable. I’m happy with it.

“Solid services with quality support. ”
I'm now the one to talk a lot, so this review won't be long either.
Pros:
+professional support staff;
+24/ live chat feature;
+speed is uptime;
+easy to use cPanel;
+suitable for beginners;
+the price 'doesn't bite'.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

"Great Customer Service"
Great customer service. Great Technical service. Hosting was been rock solid with scopehosts

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Excellent Website Hosting provider
Scopehosts is one of the best web hosting companies for small businesses. With all the different hosting options, you can easily find the plan that works for your business.Very happy with Scopehosts as a web hosting service;

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

"Best Host I've Used"
Scopehosts was very supportive in helping me establish my website two years ago and continued to be very supportive whenever I have had technical issues along the way

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review Scopehosts