GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1529 reviews of GigaPros

Jac Crat

You truly get what you pay for
As for GigaPros servers, I must say they are stable and fast - this what I like. Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. I love the add-on open-source scripts! They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. They also explained me how to drive high amount of traffic to my website, and build quality link networks. I am 100% satisfied dealing with this web host. Recommend their hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Gustav Fruts

Excellent support, excellent response time
I've been through a handful of hosts before landing on this one called Gigapros provider. It is truly a top class outfit, and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their hosting and their support. I got the gigapros treatment and I'm never looking back! They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It's fast and the pricing is solid.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Hilton Bottom

The pricing offered by Gigapros is competitive
The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. I am not a technical-minded person and they have walked me through everything I've needed to make my hosting experience with them a great experience! I have been dealing with Gigapros for a long time. They manage to provide a good work based on quality. Excellent and friendly staff, network and feature rich hosting packages. It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support. just a second when the ticket is responded.

Norbert W.

The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable
One of my friends recommended me to try service from Gigapros shared hosting. The things I like about them are:
- speed connectivity is very fast.
- customer support always respond.
Customer tech service is the best I have ever had anywhere for any product. I am fully satisfied customer - recommend them.

Willin Bres

Gigapros provides fantastic and prompt help
I am totally impressed by the speed, uptime and support provided by Gigapros business web hosting. Their service is incredible. I haven't had many VPS accounts but I just can't see how any hosting provider can be any better. I get responses and solutions quicker than I expect. Their servers are really fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Dam Bin

Good network uptime, helpful techs!
Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Gigapros hosting provider, but if your site is for business look elsewhere. Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted with them for several months, and have only had 1 outage. Recommended.

Gas Ridlon

Nice web host - recommended!
Have had great experience with these guys. I've had numerous others in the past, only for them to cause hours of work with every change they made to their systems. Never had a problem with Gigapros hosting, except a server glitch, which they took care of within 40 minutes of my notifying them. Tickets are usually answered with 30-40 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging. Recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

R. Pastrana

I get replies always, with excellent response times
I have many clients and friends inquire about who to use for a website service. I always recommend Gigapros Web Hosting as a reliable, easy, fast and flexible service. All our sites load quickly. We have never had a support issue that gigapros have not been able to solve in a fast and highly professional manner. We currently have 12 sites hosted with this web host and have plan for 20 more. Their Hosting is a valuable partner for our e-commerce ventures. Recommended.

Justin Coombs

Everything works great
Since being recommended to Gigapros I have found the service to be the highest quality available in the market. When we made television appearances to promote our website (and were expecting much higher rates of hits) we simply emailed technical support who immediately increased our service, which easily supported up to 1 million hits. Our website never had a fault and the contact from Gigapros to inform us of downtime was always informative and short. Double thumbs up!

P. Mull

Great reliable webhost!
I have been with Gigapros hosting for a while now and have to say their reliability is great. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Review GigaPros