GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1529 reviews of GigaPros

Tran

Very good and quick service!
Extremely satisfied with Gigapros web hosting service. The response times are lightning fast: the longest I have had to wait for a response to a ticked question was just over 1 hour - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other bigger providers can take 7-14 days to reply. They have a lot of features available offered within their hosting plans (start from $10/mo). Recommend them for those who want to run wordpress websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Johnathan Lamothe

#1 Ranked Web Host!
Go with Gigapros because you will not regret it! This web host provides a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price. They are always quick to respond to any issues. Customer service and tech support is second to none. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up. I would recommend anyone with hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Vicente Hambright

TOP Web Host To Deal With!
I have all my websites hosted with them, and have since March 2020. Not only this host has very fast and reliable servers, their Support have always been top notch. My experience with Gigapros tech support has been good prompt and helpful responses. They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and really competitive for the pricing. For the 1 or 2 times that I have had to use tech-support the response is super fast and genuine, no canned answers. Cool experience!

Elden

I've had no problem with Gigapros hosting
Very recommended! I am generally very happy with Gigapros hosting. I do have a problem, though, and it's a pretty major one for anyone who has multiple sites/packages under one account. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around e-commerce solutions. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Sergio Varney

Best price and high quality. Thanks.
I worked for a firm a few years back who used them exclusively, and now I have since moved on and begun using them for my personal and client's sites as well. Gigapros has been nothing more than awesome. Their customer service is the best out there, all their live chat agents are extremely knowledgeable, and they always resolve any issues I have with my hosting. I've never had any issues with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Palme Mctag

Excellent Web Hosting service
Hosting and installation of Open Source Applications are fantastic and they set standards for customer support! Gigapros hosting plan is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic. And that is just a tiny piece of the value I am getting. The are supporting customers very well and listen to my wishes. The price and their products are great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Wilbur Martini

I'm very happy with the support and services
Best thing about them is the Instant activation ans their tech support. Really great service! I am satisfied with Gigapros hosting service. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwidth transfer rate. Haven't had down-time. I want to recommend them to anyone how is starting to host their own blogs. Good job!

Dean Holl

An outstanding and reliable web hosting service
I love Gigapros web hosting services. They communicate really well with their clients. I am glad to be one of them. I hope this hosting provider continues to keep up with the way its running. If they do I don't see why I wouldn't stay with them for many more years. As I said before great prices, and reliable service. Plus the wide range of services they offer. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Geff Amer

Everything has been running smoothly
If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I strongly recommend Gigapros hosting. I have asked plenty of silly questions and they have never failed to come back to me almost immediately at all hours of the day and night with a courteous helpful reply. When your own business depends so much on the service of a third party it's good to know you're on to winner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Rus Piggo

Well-balanced servers, good uptime!
I really love Gigapros easy to use control panel. Cool one step installation plugins (Wordpress) and streaming very useful for my purposes. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast! Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important. Best support ever! I have received quick and reliable service and support. They will help you with anything be it Scripts, the server itself.

Review GigaPros