GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1529 reviews of GigaPros

Roy Didier

Good hosting service - everything works
I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Gigapros for the excellent service they provide. Support can be slow at times and setup took up some time because they marked my order as fraud. I have several sites with them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

J. Venable

Server speeds are perfect. Everything works good.
Chat support is very fast and helpful. I never found a better cost/performance ratio..recommend! I use Gigapros Business hosting plan and host 2 sites on it (wordpress, Joomla). They gave me a free domain for life so one of the sites got a free bonus :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Z. Harshman

Pricing, features and tools are great
In general, if you run a business on the web, you will not want to take that kind of risk. So it took over 3 weeks to find the most reliable web host on the net, it is Gigapros hosting provider without any doubt.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Roger Murphy

I'm extremely pleased with Gigapros quality
I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Gigapros hosting service. I run my web sites on their Personal Hosting plan account ($10/mo). The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Hyun

Simple, easy to follow - 100% Satisfied!
Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (wordpress based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on.

Windham

Guys, Gigapros are professionals!
I've tried a few hosting providers but Gigapros beats them all. I paid via paypal and they activated my VPS account very fast. I had some questions about setup - their support helped me a lot and was very patient. It is always fast and helpful.

Mcdaniel

Gigapros really have been exceptional
I was in need for inexpensive service and decided to give Gigapros a try. Good uptime and fast email without glitches were the things I had been looking for. I got that with Gigapros. And now that is really hard to find something what is working bad!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Irwin Precourt

Extra service! No way to complain about Gigapros hosting services
It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, although they should except other methods of payment than paypal. Gigapros is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features.

Beau Gibbs

As an overall value, Gigapros hosting is really hard to beat
They go above and beyond and with that pricing, you would expect a lot less. I recommend Gigapros all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting provider I have dealt with. When I contacted tech support they were there and got my sites back

Melvin S.

Great extras, free bonuses, additional features
I'm satisfied using their hosting service. Setup was within a few minutes of ordering. Excellent uptime, very responsive support and most importantly - great speed. If you are considering buying hosting and you are looking for the best for your money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Review GigaPros