GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1529 reviews of GigaPros

Royce D.

Good service, nice tools, fantastic speed
All I can say is that, Gigapros has been the best I have been with in the past 10 years of hosting websites with other web hosts and this provider. Their customer service is fast and professional. Their support took me through all the step required to reset password, access webmail and advise on clearing the email that was taking up too much space. Hardly any downtime. The website was down due to running out of space (so completely our fault). Good web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Leland Anstine

I have received quick and reliable service
You will not be disappointed. I started with shared package and I am now on a dedicated server I have been on every plan that is offered by Gigapros and I upgraded when I was ready to. My sites have traffic from Singapore and also the USA. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly. Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Linco Danto

Generally you get what you pay for
Really professional hosting provider. I currently have 3 sites all hosted on a variety of the different plans available at Gigapros servers. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. I think they are much better than previous host. I have several accounts with them, and they continue to impress! Go with them, they are good!

Flotino Patro

high level of technical knowledge
I can highly recommend Gigapros hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Their shared hosting packages include a full list of features that offer everything I need plus plenty of disk space for growth. Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. I can give them DOUBLE THUMBS UP!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Timothy Crosswhite

Very good contact with provider
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, Gigapros has been the best provider! Their uptime is great. So many features and add-ons for web site. Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel. Cool hosting experience.

Timothy A.

100% happy using Gigapros hosting
I am quite satisfied with Gigapros web hosting service: I had no downtime, very few reasons to contact support, and the site was always working fast. Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time. HIGHLY recommended!

Shupp

Tech support team has always been reliable
I've never had the renewal problems people below have, my accounts were closed once and I was never asked for renewal. Gigapros is an asset for your business! I have never experienced any downtime so far, quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly! I have been with Gigapros for over a year, and have had no problems at all. Really, much more than I expected for inexpensive hosting. I receive emails whenever there's an update, change or something else I should know about. Amazing. The techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. One of the best web hosts out there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Lanford

exceptional service and value
Good job! Gigapros provide me with good hosting services. I have been using them for about 4 months and during the time my web site is always online which really meets my expectations. Things I like about them include the automatic availability of a SSH without requiring me to ask for it, many developer facilities. I wrote a note to Gigapros tech support describing what had happened, and they got back to me right away with detailed, foolproof instructions on how to fix it.

Richard S.

The technical team is reachable, good host!
Transferred 3 domains, website and blogsite from another hosting provider to Gigapros VPS account.. Their server and network uptime are cool and overall speed connectivity is consistent. You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Gigapros comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

Gerena

Their tech staff is helpful around the clock
Price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend Gigapros web hosting to others. Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems. Their support is TOP, their support member added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions, I was really happy with this. Most of the maintenance conducted are additions to enhance the performance of their servers. Highly recommend them.

Review GigaPros