Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

Very good hosting provider
The support people (Ashish) is great and always is very nice.
The hosting have sometimes issues but is not bad, only need contact to support and they fixed the problem fastly and with happy face to help us.

Good Hosting Provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Best Reseller Hosting I've Ever used
One thing I love about Host4geeks is their outstanding customer support. Their live chat is still one of the best I've ever used. They typically respond almost immediately, even at midnights. Aside that, their pricing is way too cheap to be true.

Good Support by Any Provider
I have been using host4geeks for almost 1 year. I was initially referred to them by a friend who was very excited about the support and performance of his website and I am very happy to say that after one year, I now share his excitement too!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Please be aware - these people are cheats and scammers!
Signed up for H4G after (stupidly) not realizing that reseller hosting is supposed to cost a lot more than shared. Incompetent support. No means to automatically cancel. Wouldn't remove my CC. Fraudsters.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2018 - November, 2019

The best
it s simple easy great support
they are the best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

The Team at Host for Geeks
The Team at host for geeks are somewhat amazing and always ready to assist, even if it has nothing to do with hosting they will assist to the best of they ability. Jay, Vishal, Ashish, Harshal, Pratik, Mahendra are all simply outstanding and service likes

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Excellent migration....
Flawless migration, and in less than an hour of opening the ticket request to migrate via the website. So far, so good, very impressive, I am thrilled!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Rock Solid!
Just amazing. The prices, the constant uptime. I have yet to find anybody be this reliable since Nintendo came out with the N64. Stick with them as they know what they are doing. In it for the long run and one great company to work with.

Amazing Service at great prices

I am a freelance web designer and I use Host4Geeks to host my clients. Every experience I've had with their tech support has been stellar. They ALWAYS respond within a few minutes and resolve my issue or answer my questions with speed, professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Disgusting company
I had migrated my site to Host4geeks a week back.
My site had not been optimised -- Still it was running fine with siteground/milesweb under 6 secs but host4geeks time was 35 secs.

host4geeks only makes excuses for their bad servers.

Review Host4Geeks