Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
94 reviews of Host4Geeks

Quick Respon and very helpful with the information I need
Host4geeks need to repair email to ticket system. It often fails to do that. So when I reply the ticket from my email, it does not show at ticket list and do not update the ticket status. It is not good, since I have to reopen client area to check it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Good for what you pay.
Big thanks to Ashish for helping us fix a simple issue that i had overlooked.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Excellent Support
Well, this is my first experience with the Host4Geeks. I am facing speed and resources issues for one of our applications with one of our clients and I have found Host4Geeks a great solution for this.

Best of the best.
Amazon support from Mr. Jay for my managed vps service. Great onboarding. High recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Great Support As Always
As always #Ashish provided a great support.

Coming with Host4Geeks was the right decision.

Thanks a lot Host4Geeks for great support and services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Super
Very good support service

Very good hosting provider
The support people (Ashish) is great and always is very nice.
The hosting have sometimes issues but is not bad, only need contact to support and they fixed the problem fastly and with happy face to help us.

Good Hosting Provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Best Reseller Hosting I've Ever used
One thing I love about Host4geeks is their outstanding customer support. Their live chat is still one of the best I've ever used. They typically respond almost immediately, even at midnights. Aside that, their pricing is way too cheap to be true.

Good Support by Any Provider
I have been using host4geeks for almost 1 year. I was initially referred to them by a friend who was very excited about the support and performance of his website and I am very happy to say that after one year, I now share his excitement too!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Please be aware - these people are cheats and scammers!
Signed up for H4G after (stupidly) not realizing that reseller hosting is supposed to cost a lot more than shared. Incompetent support. No means to automatically cancel. Wouldn't remove my CC. Fraudsters.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2018 - November, 2019