Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
104 reviews of Host4Geeks

PLEASE RUN!!! THEY ARE THIEVES AND FRAUDSTERS!!!
Please run from this company. They are fraudsters and they know next to nothing about their job.

I wanted to try their service and subscribed for their 1 month vps hosting, the first payment was not successful on their end but my money was deducted. i chatted them up, and the second payment was successful, but they never refunded me for the first error in deduction.

After i tried their service and i found out it was trash, i requested that my service be cancelled and suspended only for them to tell me i'll have to pay for another month as the invoice was already generated. I was frustrated. they deducted the money and cancelled the service or so i thought.

Only for me to get a deduction now in my account from them. They keep deducting my money even after i already cancelled services with them.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2020 - March, 2020

Experience has been fantastic so far....
I had a need to change my reseller web hosting, and came across Host4Geeks after a web search. They seemed highly rated, and the prices were substantially less than what I was paying.

So I took a chance and signed up for Host4Geeks' RS-S service. The entire process was painless. There were no issues at all. Host4Geeks copied all my reseller accounts and websites over to their servers within 24 hours, and there have been no issues at all.

I highly recommend Host4Geeks for your web hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Great company for Resellers
I had an account with Namehero. I thought they were great. Once I had a malware attack on one of my websites and they really left a bad feeling in me with the lack of a willingness to solve my problem. When host4geeks migrated my websites (for free) they even cleaned all the files. Excellent customer customer service and great value for the money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Best Support Of All Time
Ashish Is just great, I am lucky to be assisted by him most of the times and i have always got good results from his assistance. Overall Host4Geeks Is my favorite hosting company of all time. I have grown as a reseller because of these guys. Great work and support you guys are the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Overall great hosting experience
I highly recommend Host4Geeks, my experience with them has been very pleasant. I have Reseller Web Hosting from them, paying 20.95$ for Unlimited 100 cPanel accounts, with a Dedicated IP.

+ Overall server speed
+ Pricing
+ Fe
atures (Free WHMCS, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & many cPanel addons are an outstanding deal for this price)
+ Support quality (never had an issue which couldn't be resolved)

- Support speed
- Occasional outages (still above 99.9% uptime) & cPanel PHPMyAdmin speed

I'm very glad I found H4G and I'm not looking to move away!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

THE WORST
I was with all kind of hosting companies, and in 9 years, this hosting company is THE WORST. Servers(when they work) aren't so bad, but arrogant support which do not have basic knowledge is something what define this company. The site now loaded in 29 seconds as compared to 6 seconds. Host4geeks blamed bad optimisation... Be aware.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Great host with good pricing
Great value pricing on plans. Technical support replied quickly too. Have been with the for 3 months and so far very happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

good service
good service, friendly staff, friendly prices. Data protection is also very amazing. what else is lacking from this service provider. highly recommended really a professional company that there is definitely a solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

best reseller account i have seen is the host4geeks
thanks from Ashish for helping us fix a simple issue that i had overlooked. he is always supportive with me

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Terrible experience
Terrible experience, slow server, a lot of down times, high Waiting (TTFB), a lot of Connection timed out, and I was pre paid for 3 yr and Host4Geeks can't guarantee the satisfaction of customers et no refund is possible.

Review Host4Geeks