Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

Simply perfect for my need
Perfect server for my moderately heavy traffic website. The best this is it never goes down and for any kind of technical assistance the team is always there. The price is competitive too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Good Support & Great Price
Have been using their services for a bit over a year now with not even one complaint. No downtime, support is excellent and 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

STAY AWAY !
Within 2 weeks I had, had it. It's almost like they go in your WHM & mess w/ your sites. I can't prove it but. Totally FAILED migration rebuilding sites from scratch. after all 9 sites went offline I had enough. In 5 yrs I never had so many issues.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2019 - April, 2019

One of best we found
I was looking for a hosting provider who has data center in India. In order to test services, I chose 4 different service providers in order to compare everything. I tried all 4 for 2 months and now I'm confidently going with Host4geeks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Very happy with the services
Really happy with the service received so far. We have very little knowledge about website and hosting; so we chose manager service. Till date we have never experienced any downtime and any other problem on the server. Thank you so much for your services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME
I have been a reseller of hosting for over 15 yrs. NEVER in my life have I ever come across what I have the last few days.
Either their servers are Infected or they have employees playing games with Site redirects ..they also do not UNDERSTAND Migration

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Service is 5 Start
Really great people and great service. So friendly and quick to respond to my questions.

best hosting ever
This has been one of the best web hosting experiences I've had in over 20 years. Customer service is helpful. Prices are great. No complaints from me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

10 Stars for Service
Outstanding service! I have used both VPSs and shared hosting from Host4Geeks. There is rarely downtime, and John and his team always handle any issues promptly and satisfactorily. Jay is easy to talk to and easy to deal with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

My best hosting so far
I have been with Host4Geeks for a few weeks now and they have been very helpful to make sure all of my problems have been solved. Their responses to open tickets have been faster than both of my old hosting services and I could not be happier.

Review Host4Geeks