Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
104 reviews of Host4Geeks

The best
it s simple easy great support
they are the best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

The Team at Host for Geeks
The Team at host for geeks are somewhat amazing and always ready to assist, even if it has nothing to do with hosting they will assist to the best of they ability. Jay, Vishal, Ashish, Harshal, Pratik, Mahendra are all simply outstanding and service likes

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Excellent migration....
Flawless migration, and in less than an hour of opening the ticket request to migrate via the website. So far, so good, very impressive, I am thrilled!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Rock Solid!
Just amazing. The prices, the constant uptime. I have yet to find anybody be this reliable since Nintendo came out with the N64. Stick with them as they know what they are doing. In it for the long run and one great company to work with.

Amazing Service at great prices

I am a freelance web designer and I use Host4Geeks to host my clients. Every experience I've had with their tech support has been stellar. They ALWAYS respond within a few minutes and resolve my issue or answer my questions with speed, professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Disgusting company
I had migrated my site to Host4geeks a week back.
My site had not been optimised -- Still it was running fine with siteground/milesweb under 6 secs but host4geeks time was 35 secs.

host4geeks only makes excuses for their bad servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Epic service!
Extremely helpful and responsive to all my chat messages and emails. Probably the best priced Managed VPS I could find with all the features I was looking for. Very happy with it so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Great Hosting and Team
Outstanding service! I have used both VPSs and shared hosting from Host4Geek. There is rarely downtime, and the team always handles any issues promptly and satisfactorily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

The best hosting
My experience with Host4Geeks was just awesome, the support was very friendly they helped in to solve all the issues, I would recommend if you are getting started with online business Host4Geeks is the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

They don't have real technical people for support
They don't have real technical people for support. They always reply with diplomatically without checking the issue. At the end we need to find out and fix it. They won't do anything. Even they were unable migrate from another hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Review Host4Geeks