Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

Epic service!
Extremely helpful and responsive to all my chat messages and emails. Probably the best priced Managed VPS I could find with all the features I was looking for. Very happy with it so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Great Hosting and Team
Outstanding service! I have used both VPSs and shared hosting from Host4Geek. There is rarely downtime, and the team always handles any issues promptly and satisfactorily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

The best hosting
My experience with Host4Geeks was just awesome, the support was very friendly they helped in to solve all the issues, I would recommend if you are getting started with online business Host4Geeks is the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

They don't have real technical people for support
They don't have real technical people for support. They always reply with diplomatically without checking the issue. At the end we need to find out and fix it. They won't do anything. Even they were unable migrate from another hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Best in class.
Best support ever. They do not just sell service they are best in class support and they fix the problem for you and reply time just about 5 minutes or more, and best they are friendly and help you to run your business smoothly.

thanks jay of Host4geeks <3
if i were you , i would abandon my old hosting , and move towards Host4Geeks , dude the support is on fire! they are helpful and kind.

even if its not related to there hosting , they answer it.

HEY THANKS JAY <3

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

fraud Company
host4geeks suspended my 3 services without any reason I,m try login host4geeks but account for login also deleted, I'm lose 155dollar paid, never purchase hosting from host4geeks fraud company, technical knowledge just basic. never purchase hosting,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

backup
they suspended my cpanels from reseller account ... i tried hard to get the problem so i could solve that they scanned the account for 4 times but no malware was there.. then they removed the accounts and now i have lost all my data of 4 sites

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Great Hosting Provider!
Great hosting and quick support! Thank you Rachit for all your help! :)

Hosting I can trust
It's such a pleasure seeing the business site is running smoothly and millions of traffic have great experience browsing the site. I want to thank this company and their team for all their support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Review Host4Geeks