Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
109 reviews of Host4Geeks

My best hosting so far
I have been with Host4Geeks for a few weeks now and they have been very helpful to make sure all of my problems have been solved. Their responses to open tickets have been faster than both of my old hosting services and I could not be happier.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Wonderful server
Rachit was very helpfully when upgrading my server to VPS

Thank you Host4Geeks and Rachit P.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Host4Geeks runs a tight ship
Started with these guys back in 2014 and am extremely delighted with their excellence of service, fast response times and quality of service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

7 Years of amazingly brilliant hosting
7 Years of amazingly brilliant hosting, never have I had to think through a better solution since joining Host4Geeks - so much so that it fills me with joy when I am able to keep all of my services running under their name.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

They have been nothing but outstanding.
If I ever have a problem or a question, host4geeks support is easily accessible which is extremely important to me. They have high uptime/reliability and speed and they have been nothing but outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Fast and great support + great hosting
Everything I ask from a hosting company. They have fast and really helpful support, servers are fast and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Managed but not in a good way
The support is fast to answer. But that doesn't mean they'll solve your problem.

My site was down for several hours no reaction or action from Host4Geek.

Worst: Kept charging after I cancelled, refuse refund

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Started Techfinitee with Host4Geeks
thank you ashis. supported a lot. it will be great journey with h4g.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

I thank God I found these guys!
I am impressed with their semi-dedicated plan. It is really fast and their customer support is superb! They managed to transfer my cPanel account with no issues at all. And the team was/is attentive to my questions and requests (SSH, and all).

Review Host4Geeks