Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
104 reviews of Host4Geeks

They have been nothing but outstanding.
If I ever have a problem or a question, host4geeks support is easily accessible which is extremely important to me. They have high uptime/reliability and speed and they have been nothing but outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Fast and great support + great hosting
Everything I ask from a hosting company. They have fast and really helpful support, servers are fast and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Managed but not in a good way
The support is fast to answer. But that doesn't mean they'll solve your problem.

My site was down for several hours no reaction or action from Host4Geek.

Worst: Kept charging after I cancelled, refuse refund

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Started Techfinitee with Host4Geeks
thank you ashis. supported a lot. it will be great journey with h4g.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

I thank God I found these guys!
I am impressed with their semi-dedicated plan. It is really fast and their customer support is superb! They managed to transfer my cPanel account with no issues at all. And the team was/is attentive to my questions and requests (SSH, and all).

Excellent Initial Impression
I signed up for Host4Geeks after reviewing and trying a few that failed to meet my needs and standards. Since using Host4Geeks I have been happy with the services, hardware, and the speed of the server and support staff. Support is fast 24 hours a day.

We got there
Took some effort but I got what I needed. Good job, Rachit.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Great Technical support attention
I have received good attention from technical support. For me this is very important in a hosting. When you do not find a solution, you trust your hosting provider to help you. At the moment, this is happening with these guys. Thanks for that.

Got Taken for a ride!
I was impressed yesterday when i signed up at how quickly they are to get me up and going... in 24 hours however... I was locked out of my account, told i violated the TOS, and also no refunds, ever for any reason.. BTW, i never even changed nameservers!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Not bad at all for the price!
Very helpful, Ashish was able to get me up and going rather quickly, migration was painless, and support very helpful! Recommended if youre on a budget and need a professional hosting provider!

Review Host4Geeks