Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
94 reviews of Host4Geeks

Very Good Support!
Over the years, I've used several vps providers. Not one can compare to host4geeks when it comes to fast, efficient, thoughtful support. If you are looking for a vps provider, I highly recommend host4geeks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

best VPS provider
Great support. Highly recommend. Using VPS for 8 months and 100% uptime. Cannot be happier. Support is blazing fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Excellent hosting with fantastic customer service
I've been using Host4Geeks for over 5 years now and haven't had a single problem. Their customer service is fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

the support team is amazing!
whenever a problem occurs , they are always responsive and fast!
its like they dont have another thing to do but supporting.

feels good man when you have someone work hard on his project and make the customer satisfied .

just try them and see.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

full of scammer
full of scammer vps and dedicated server provider. before order everthing is ok but as soon after payment and order they start his thief work or like don't responds or take ages to responds .

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2018 - May, 2018

so far my best hosting company!
the support here is real! no for real they are good and fast as hell
best hosting company i've ever seen , they even help you in some cases that its not even related to the hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Avoid these scamming thieves.
I had nothing but downtime after downtime while I was with Host4Geeks. I asked them to refund my money that I had prepaid for the next month. So they took the money and did not provide any service. This makes them thieves plain and simple.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2018 - April, 2018

5 stars. The best.
I am rating host4geeks 5 stars, because I have been using their shared web hosting for past 1 year, I have never faced any issue with them. Their support and technical team is very very good. They almost reply instantly to support tickets and emails.

warning please don't open any account with host4geeks.com
DONT TRUST HOSTING FROM INDIA warning host4geeks
i have paid for VPS HOSTING & I didn't even get any help & support from them & now refusing to give my money & my domain name.
get smart & don't be stupid host4geeks is absolutely 100% scam company.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2017 - November, 2017