Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

Great host with good pricing
Great value pricing on plans. Technical support replied quickly too. Have been with the for 3 months and so far very happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

good service
good service, friendly staff, friendly prices. Data protection is also very amazing. what else is lacking from this service provider. highly recommended really a professional company that there is definitely a solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

best reseller account i have seen is the host4geeks
thanks from Ashish for helping us fix a simple issue that i had overlooked. he is always supportive with me

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Terrible experience
Terrible experience, slow server, a lot of down times, high Waiting (TTFB), a lot of Connection timed out, and I was pre paid for 3 yr and Host4Geeks can't guarantee the satisfaction of customers et no refund is possible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Quick Respon and very helpful with the information I need
Host4geeks need to repair email to ticket system. It often fails to do that. So when I reply the ticket from my email, it does not show at ticket list and do not update the ticket status. It is not good, since I have to reopen client area to check it.

Good for what you pay.
Big thanks to Ashish for helping us fix a simple issue that i had overlooked.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Excellent Support
Well, this is my first experience with the Host4Geeks. I am facing speed and resources issues for one of our applications with one of our clients and I have found Host4Geeks a great solution for this.

Best of the best.
Amazon support from Mr. Jay for my managed vps service. Great onboarding. High recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Great Support As Always
As always #Ashish provided a great support.

Coming with Host4Geeks was the right decision.

Thanks a lot Host4Geeks for great support and services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Super