Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
61 reviews of Host4Geeks

backup
they suspended my cpanels from reseller account ... i tried hard to get the problem so i could solve that they scanned the account for 4 times but no malware was there.. then they removed the accounts and now i have lost all my data of 4 sites

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Great Hosting Provider!
Great hosting and quick support! Thank you Rachit for all your help! :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Hosting I can trust
It's such a pleasure seeing the business site is running smoothly and millions of traffic have great experience browsing the site. I want to thank this company and their team for all their support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Simply perfect for my need
Perfect server for my moderately heavy traffic website. The best this is it never goes down and for any kind of technical assistance the team is always there. The price is competitive too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Good Support & Great Price
Have been using their services for a bit over a year now with not even one complaint. No downtime, support is excellent and 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

STAY AWAY !
Within 2 weeks I had, had it. It's almost like they go in your WHM & mess w/ your sites. I can't prove it but. Totally FAILED migration rebuilding sites from scratch. after all 9 sites went offline I had enough. In 5 yrs I never had so many issues.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2019 - April, 2019

One of best we found
I was looking for a hosting provider who has data center in India. In order to test services, I chose 4 different service providers in order to compare everything. I tried all 4 for 2 months and now I'm confidently going with Host4geeks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Very happy with the services
Really happy with the service received so far. We have very little knowledge about website and hosting; so we chose manager service. Till date we have never experienced any downtime and any other problem on the server. Thank you so much for your services.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME
I have been a reseller of hosting for over 15 yrs. NEVER in my life have I ever come across what I have the last few days.
Either their servers are Infected or they have employees playing games with Site redirects ..they also do not UNDERSTAND Migration

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Service is 5 Start
Really great people and great service. So friendly and quick to respond to my questions.

Review Host4Geeks