Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
104 reviews of Host4Geeks

Very good provider
I am very happy with Host4Geeks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Great Customer Support
I signed up yesterday for a reseller account. After Host4Geeks did the free migration, I noticed that most of my sites were broken. We managed to figure out that this was down to my clients not keeping up with their Wordpress updates. After updating them on my old server, tech support migrated everything for me again and thankfully everything is working well now.

It's early days to talk about uptime etc, but the support has been fantastic and the price is amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

otimo atendimento
otimo atendimento , foi atendido por Harshal

Amazing Providers!
Host4Geeks are absolutely amazing.
They setup everything I asked for and migrated all my stuff and my clients stuff over to their server.
Everything was fully sorted, DNS Records, within 2 days!

Such a lovely bunch of people to ask if you ever need help!

super service and support
super service and support in general 10/10

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Odoo Hosting Review
The first and most important part that i liked about h4g is their transparency, before ordering i spoke to one of their live chat agents asking if they had any hidden fees or charges that i should be aware about, he said and i quote, "we are all about transparency, what you see on the website is exactly what you will receive, nothing is hidden." I am glad to report that this is exactly the case. You ask for it and they offer it. Their support is equally good whenever there has been the need to contact them, I was assisted and helped in no time at all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

The Best Reseller Hosting Provider
In the last 6 months prior to moving to host4geeks, I shifted more than 4 different providers trying to find a reseller hosting service that is reliable, stable, and works without me having to bang my head while dealing with support. I tried everything from NameHero, Brixly, Hostgator, and MilesWeb before moving to Host4Geeks and after the past 6 months, i think I have finally found my home for good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Happy customer for over a year
I have been using Host4Geeks for over a year and I haven't had any problems. Their packages are well structured and there is no hidden costs.
Their support staff is professional and well mannered. Whenever I required any assistance, their online chat & email support channels helped me in a timely manner. The staff (billing, sales & support) understand their products and is able to answer any question regarding their services within minutes.
In all the time I have worked with them, I haven't experienced any downtime or other availability issues.
I can recommend Host4Geeks for standalone & reseller hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

good company
host4geeks have an excellent technical support team especially the one who has a happy smile Ashish always responds with courtesy and professionalism

Honestly the best
Host4Geeks has been super super helpful when it came to moving from another host, not only did they migrate all of my accounts free of charge, I was also super impressed by the speed and reliability of their servers, its unbelievable the great service you get for such a low price. Even when it comes to support, there is almost no waiting time on how long they take to respond and their support agents are extremely knowlegable and always willing to go the extra mile.

Review Host4Geeks