Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

Almost 100% uptime
I've used host4geeks for the past 3 years, I've owned several dedicated servers and VPS. My dedicated servers have almost no downtime, pingdom is recording last downtime 9 months ago, during scheduled maintenance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

7 months, simply great.
I have been using Host4Geeks hosting for about 7 months now and have not had any major issues and any small issues I had were resolved via live chat on their website. Very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Payed for service that wasn't delivered
I have payed the hosting service that was on discount on their website
only to be informed that they cannot deliver service at discount price.
Than i agreed to pay the full price and they informed me that they cannot refund the first payment ?!?!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2017 - September, 2017

Not a serious company, looks like a scam.
One saturday found Host4geeks, read a few good reviews and so paid 1 month. Long story short, my account never got activated and support tickets seemed automatic responses. Glad I´ve purchased with paypal and they refund my money. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2017 - March, 2017

Worst ever
Three days later still waiting on a reply to get my account activated. I paid the account in full and no reply from anyone. Even the phone just rings off the hook. Stay away from this company.

The prefect provider for any small business.
I was pointed to Host4Geeks by a friend and told they were great for customer support and service. I've not been disappointed. All we want is our website loading quick and online all the time, put simply, H4G performs this task perfectly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

More than satosfied, happy.
Back in 2015 I was looking for a reseller hosting provider for the little company I was working, found H4G and we never regret.
Later that year, I wanted a shared-hosting, so I went for theirs, and I won't regret.
Great service, great support n basic ss

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

I am happy
After months of having to deal with the horror that is called A Small orange, and getting a good deal with host4geeks, i am very happy with this company, people were great, migration was a breeze like the title said, i am very happy with this hosting comp

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

If you need reliable, flexible hosting at a great rate, check them out.
Host4Geeks rocks. It's a small company so support is personal. They have reached out to me for things they knew I wanted or needed not waiting for me to call them, that's great support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Poor Customer Service
Poor Customer Service.
After 2-3 weeks, nobody respond to our problem.
I think just a person run this company, Nobody answer your phone call, just machine to leaving message.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Review Host4Geeks