Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

We got there
Took some effort but I got what I needed. Good job, Rachit.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Great Technical support attention
I have received good attention from technical support. For me this is very important in a hosting. When you do not find a solution, you trust your hosting provider to help you. At the moment, this is happening with these guys. Thanks for that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Got Taken for a ride!
I was impressed yesterday when i signed up at how quickly they are to get me up and going... in 24 hours however... I was locked out of my account, told i violated the TOS, and also no refunds, ever for any reason.. BTW, i never even changed nameservers!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Not bad at all for the price!
Very helpful, Ashish was able to get me up and going rather quickly, migration was painless, and support very helpful! Recommended if youre on a budget and need a professional hosting provider!

Very Good Support!
Over the years, I've used several vps providers. Not one can compare to host4geeks when it comes to fast, efficient, thoughtful support. If you are looking for a vps provider, I highly recommend host4geeks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

best VPS provider
Great support. Highly recommend. Using VPS for 8 months and 100% uptime. Cannot be happier. Support is blazing fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Excellent hosting with fantastic customer service
I've been using Host4Geeks for over 5 years now and haven't had a single problem. Their customer service is fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

the support team is amazing!
whenever a problem occurs , they are always responsive and fast!
its like they dont have another thing to do but supporting.

feels good man when you have someone work hard on his project and make the customer satisfied .

just try them and see.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

full of scammer
full of scammer vps and dedicated server provider. before order everthing is ok but as soon after payment and order they start his thief work or like don't responds or take ages to responds .

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2018 - May, 2018

so far my best hosting company!
the support here is real! no for real they are good and fast as hell
best hosting company i've ever seen , they even help you in some cases that its not even related to the hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Review Host4Geeks