Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
88 reviews of Host4Geeks

Wonderful server
Rachit was very helpfully when upgrading my server to VPS

Thank you Host4Geeks and Rachit P.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Host4Geeks runs a tight ship
Started with these guys back in 2014 and am extremely delighted with their excellence of service, fast response times and quality of service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

7 Years of amazingly brilliant hosting
7 Years of amazingly brilliant hosting, never have I had to think through a better solution since joining Host4Geeks - so much so that it fills me with joy when I am able to keep all of my services running under their name.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

They have been nothing but outstanding.
If I ever have a problem or a question, host4geeks support is easily accessible which is extremely important to me. They have high uptime/reliability and speed and they have been nothing but outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Fast and great support + great hosting
Everything I ask from a hosting company. They have fast and really helpful support, servers are fast and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Managed but not in a good way
The support is fast to answer. But that doesn't mean they'll solve your problem.

My site was down for several hours no reaction or action from Host4Geek.

Worst: Kept charging after I cancelled, refuse refund

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Started Techfinitee with Host4Geeks
thank you ashis. supported a lot. it will be great journey with h4g.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

I thank God I found these guys!
I am impressed with their semi-dedicated plan. It is really fast and their customer support is superb! They managed to transfer my cPanel account with no issues at all. And the team was/is attentive to my questions and requests (SSH, and all).

Excellent Initial Impression
I signed up for Host4Geeks after reviewing and trying a few that failed to meet my needs and standards. Since using Host4Geeks I have been happy with the services, hardware, and the speed of the server and support staff. Support is fast 24 hours a day.

Review Host4Geeks