Host4Geeks Reviews

Host4Geeks
94 reviews of Host4Geeks

Very happy with the services
Really happy with the service received so far. We have very little knowledge about website and hosting; so we chose manager service. Till date we have never experienced any downtime and any other problem on the server. Thank you so much for your services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME
I have been a reseller of hosting for over 15 yrs. NEVER in my life have I ever come across what I have the last few days.
Either their servers are Infected or they have employees playing games with Site redirects ..they also do not UNDERSTAND Migration

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Service is 5 Start
Really great people and great service. So friendly and quick to respond to my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

best hosting ever
This has been one of the best web hosting experiences I've had in over 20 years. Customer service is helpful. Prices are great. No complaints from me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

10 Stars for Service
Outstanding service! I have used both VPSs and shared hosting from Host4Geeks. There is rarely downtime, and John and his team always handle any issues promptly and satisfactorily. Jay is easy to talk to and easy to deal with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

My best hosting so far
I have been with Host4Geeks for a few weeks now and they have been very helpful to make sure all of my problems have been solved. Their responses to open tickets have been faster than both of my old hosting services and I could not be happier.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Wonderful server
Rachit was very helpfully when upgrading my server to VPS

Thank you Host4Geeks and Rachit P.

Host4Geeks runs a tight ship
Started with these guys back in 2014 and am extremely delighted with their excellence of service, fast response times and quality of service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

7 Years of amazingly brilliant hosting
7 Years of amazingly brilliant hosting, never have I had to think through a better solution since joining Host4Geeks - so much so that it fills me with joy when I am able to keep all of my services running under their name.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Review Host4Geeks